By WellDoc, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BlueStar® helps you manage your diabetes your way. Receive personalized guidance based on your blood glucose, medications, and lifestyle (food, activity, sleep) to improve your A1C and overall health.
BlueStar is a comprehensive diabetes app and has received FDA clearance as a Class II medical device. It offers guidance, education, motivation, accountability, and connects with your health care team. In clinical trials, patients using BlueStar had a 2-point drop in A1C.
BlueStar makes tracking easy:
• Record blood glucose results with date, time, type of BG check (fasting, before or after meals or exercise) and your related notes
• Comprehensive Food Diary lets you search for foods, scan food labels, add custom foods, or just enter carbs
• Sync fitness trackers including Fitbit®, Jawbone®, and Misfit to pull in your activity data
• Organize all your medications with a med list, schedule, tracking, and reminders so you never miss a dose
• Pair your OneTouch Verio Flex® meter to automatically transfer blood glucose results to BlueStar
Receive customized guidance:
• Instant feedback and education whenever you enter blood glucose results
• Real-time coaching to manage low blood glucose and high blood glucose
• Custom reports and insights to help you see what’s working and what might need to change
• Find resources to meet your needs including recipes, videos, and articles
Stay connected to your health care team:
• Share your progress by sending a SMART Visit Report to your health care team directly from BlueStar
• You need an access code from your employer, health plan, or health care provider to use BlueStar.
• With a prescription from your health care provider, you can upgrade to BlueStar® Rx. BlueStar Rx offers an insulin calculator, which is an advanced feature for people who take meal-time insulin.
For more information about BlueStar, visit www.bluestardiabetes.com.
BlueStar should not be used by people with type 1 diabetes, gestational diabetes or who use an insulin pump. BlueStar is not intended to replace the care provided by a licensed health care provider.
© 2010-17 WellDoc, Inc. Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. The WellDoc and BlueStar name and logo are trademarks of WellDoc. Made in the USA. Manufactured by WellDoc.
What's New in Version 3.3
•A fresh new look with a new logo and redesigned home screen
•Ability to send SMART Visit Reports to more people
•Pair your One Touch VerioFlex® meter with BlueStar to share data
•Track sleep duration by entering bedtimes and wake times
•Improved performance and minor bug fixes