Bluetail is a beautifully designed easy to use vector drawing application to help you create inspiring vector graphics.
"Simple, Solid, unremarkable vector design, at a knockdown price; 8/10" - Mac.AppStorm.net
Bluetail has all tools, giving you power that let you draw any kind of shapes, technical illustrations and beautiful art.
- Export designs as Vector PDF, PNG, JPEG and TIFF files.
- Export Designs as Vector SVG file.
- Import SVG files.
- Import CorelDRAW (cdr) files.
- Professional Drawing Tools.
- Bezier Pen Tool for creating custom shapes.
- Pencil Tool for free drawing and sketching.
- Custom Shape Tools: Polygon, Star, Arc.
- Boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes.
- Path selection and editing.
- Fill and Stroke feature: Shapes can have unlimited fills and strokes.
- Shadows: fill and stroke shadow give your ideas even better look.
- Shape dimensioning feature.
- Rotate, Scale tool.
- Convert to outline.
- Text Tools.
- Copy and Paste Style.
- Apply multiple strokes, fills, and shadows to any object.
- Arrange the order of fills, strokes using drag and drops.
- Simple and powerful interface, built for OS X.
- 64 - bit native.
- Optimized for Retina and non-retina displays.
- Text Path Tool.
- Layers and Groups.
- Lock, Unlock shapes and layers.
- Alignment Guides.
- Rulers - pixels, inches, millimeters, centimeters.
- Snap to Grid
- Align and Distribute objects.
- Linear and Radial Gradients.
- Convert Text to Paths.
- Expand Stroke.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any problems, please let us know. Sample files are available on our site.
Added Image Fill and properties for image adjustment
and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
really want to like it
this vector draw app has quite a potential, and is itself ambitious and has a lot of power, the problem is
it HAS a lot of problems as you must strive for get thinks done, it is not responsive and sometimes will
make you get mad.
I only and only give it 4 stars because I want to support developer and because it just fits in my
worflow allowing me to paste and edit over postscript graphs for example coming from a pdf file.
If this works for you and the price seems appealing go for it, maybe a lower price would be better until
a more stable version comes.
but beware as you will have a lot of trouble geting thinks done.
Interesting but falls short
First of all, there is no manual to help you understand how to use the program. The Help menu takes you directly to teh developer’s website home page. The support tab on teh web page takes yo to an email form.
Some tools appear to work sporadically an dit is not clear what they do when tehy work. Tried to get text to follow a curved path and it was very difficult to do even after I figured out how to do it. Even a $2.00 on Two Dollar Tuesday it’s a waste of money.
Really good but lacks some features
It’s easy to use software and I love CorelDraw import feature. However it still lacks some basic features like transparent color for background and objects.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.