Bluetooth GPS Status Tool
De Dual Electronics Corp.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The Dual Bluetooth GPS Status Tool app is a simple utility application for use with the Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver from Dual Electronics, models XGPS150 and XGPS150A. This app also works with the Axxera Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver, model XGPS150E, sold in Europe.
The app shows detailed information from the GPS receiver including:
- The number of GPS satellites in view and their signal strength
- Your current location, or an indication that the device is still waiting for satellite information
- Whether or not the GPS receiver is actively connected to the iPad/iPod touch/iPhone
- The battery level of the GPS receiver
- Whether or not the GPS receiver is charging
Installation of this app is optional. You do not have to install this app in order to make the GPS receiver work with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Languages: English, Japanese
- Compatible with iPad, iPod touch and iPhone models with Bluetooth.
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later (iOS 5.1 tested).
- For use only with the Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver, models XGPS150, XGPS150A and XGPS150E.
Novedades de la versión 2.0.2
- Fixed broken app icon on iPad retina displays
Reseñas de usuarios
Buggy after iOS 6
This is the only app that can always read the device. After the iOS 6 upgrade apps won't connect reliably to the Dual unit. One app displays "Poor signal" and another won't display an error or work. I suspect the communication errors are iOS errors possibly outside the control of developers. But what is odd is that this app sees the GPS and reports a location but apps trying to read it cannot. Or at least cannot reliably read the device.
I made the mistake of getting the new iPad without cellular. I did not know that there was not a GPS chip in it. Kinda felt mislead. Anyways i got the XGPS150 and with this app I am very pleased. If you want a good Bluetooth GPS get the 150 and this app. Just remember you need a mapping app that has downloadable maps that can be used offline. I love having this huge screen running my maps.
iOS 6 has problems with this
So.... First of all. The guy that down voted this because you need the xgps150 to use this... Just wow. Lol.
OK! This app is simple and amazing. Shows the connection to the GPS and the battery life, simple and easy.
There is a current bug for some in iOS 6 that is making this not work for some. Restoring usually fixes it. Bummer.
- Categoría: Navegación
- Actualizado : 28/06/2012
- Versión: 2.0.2
- Tamaño: 3.3 MB
- Idiomas: Inglés, Japonés
- Vendedor: Dual Electronics Corp.
- © 2012 Dual Electronics Corp. All rights reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.