Bluetooth Photo Share
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Previously the #1 App worldwide in all categories according to applyzer.com! Thank you for your support. We have more updates coming soon! Also, check out Bluetooth Photo Share Pro!
Transfer photos and/or contacts between two iPhones and/or iPod Touches over bluetooth. Requires iPhone 3G or later or 2nd generation iPod Touch or later (Bluetooth data transfer cannot be supported on the original iPhone or original iPod Touch due to hardware limitations). Does not require any 3G or WiFi connection.
This is the best bluetooth photo sharing app out there, and it's free!!
Here are some features that make this app stand out:
- Unlike some other photo sharing apps, Bluetooth Photo Share does not scale down or do any lossy compression of your photos before transferring. In other words, the receiver gets the exact image that was in the sender's photo library.
- Allows you to transfer contacts from your address book.
- The receiver transfer screen includes a thumbnail preview of the photo AS IT IS BEING TRANSFERRED and a cancel button so that you can cancel the transfer if you decide you do not want it.
- Shows a scrollable list of thumbnails and file sizes for all of the images that you've received.
- Allows you to view your photo albums that your photos were saved in.
- inApp Upgrade available Select Multiple Photos and remove Ads.
We are also working on some great new features that we hope you'll really like. We have a website(in English):http://iphonemart.net. Also check us out on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/iphonemart
Most of the time, the app works great. However, when people experience problems, 99% of the time it is related to connecting with bluetooth, which would be the same for any bluetooth App. If you have any trouble connecting, please check our support webpage for troubleshooting information.
Note that if you are trying to transfer photos from your old phone or to/from your computer, there is no way to do that on the iPhone with bluetooth.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
Updates for iOS7
Thank you, creator of this app!
So it is kind of sucky that you must choose the photos one by one. But this is the only app that allowed me to send photos from my old generation iPod to my iPhone 5c. And kept the quality good. I just got a new phone and though transferring hundreds to my computer was awesome, there were about a two hundred that I wanted on my phone and I didn't want to go one by one nor email 5 by 5. And even though you can't group send the photos from here, it is fast. You just click the photo and it takes mere seconds to be on the other device's camera roll. The app does have to be open on both devices but it literally took five minutes to send all of my photos. And I never rate or review apps but I was pretty pleased with this one and decided to show my appreciation by giving them support and notifying anyone who is looking for this type of easy transfer!
Really I don't use this app for the photo part because it creates a Bluetooth lan connection between both devices enabling me to play minecraft with my friends on the bus witch is nice and I've never used this for its real purpose but I'm sure that it will work great for that too
It does the job. But very slow. Without apps. iPhones, iPads is a piece of junk. Have Bluetooth but can't send files. My 10 years old laptop can send files via infrared to the latest droid phones. Thanks god I don't pay for any iOS devices..
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 01, 2014
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nathan Peterson
- © Nathan Peterson and Edwin Calo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bluetooth PhotoShare Pro Upgrades$0.99