Blumoo Universal Remote Control
By Flyover Innovations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Too many remotes? Tired of searching for and juggling remotes? Then Blumoo is exactly what you need! Take back control. Turn your iOS device into a powerful universal remote control and music streaming device with the Blumoo HomeBase and our iOS app.
Blumoo uses a comprehensive remote database capable of controlling well over 225,000 devices.
NOTICE: Blumoo HomeBase must be purchased to take advantage of the power of this mobile application.
• One Blumoo works with all your iOS devices
• You don’t have to point your phone at the TV. With no line-of-sight requirements you can control all of your equipment from anywhere around your home (even from outside or from other rooms).
• We control more. Complete database including controls for TV’s, Satellite/Cable boxes and DVRs, DVD/BluRay Players, CD Players, Speaker Systems and Soundbars, Receiver and Amplifier systems, Streaming Players, Gaming Consoles, and much more!
• Create unlimited powerful macro (multi-function) buttons
• Interactive channel guide and show details for any cable, satellite, or broadcast services
• Put a Blumoo HomeBase in every room and quickly switch between them
• Set up your remotes once and share with anyone in your house
• Customize as you see fit - rename, move, delete and add buttons
• Apple Watch app - get your TV guide favorites and any remote buttons right on your watch
• Stream music from your phone to existing audio systems over long-range Bluetooth
Learn more at www.blumoo.com
Don't buy new equipment when you can upgrade your perfectly good home theater equipment with Blumoo!
What's New in Version 3.2
Worst app ever
When I turn it on it turns write off
Extra equipment needed, no thx.
Awkward and storage Hog of space
The app works but it's not very user-friendly. First the size of the program is 140 MB! Why does a remote have a need for so much space? But wait it gets worse. I went to my usage on my storage and now this application is 630 MB!!! So this app must be tracking my activities. It advertises that it works with the Amazon Echo, and I guess it does technically, but the app has to be active and open on your phone before you can use your Amazon echo. Not open and in the background with your other apps but in the foreground as the active app. If the app has to be active to use, this defeats the purpose of giving voice commands.