Blumoo Universal Remote Control
By Flyover Innovations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Too many remotes? Tired of searching for and juggling remotes? Then Blumoo is exactly what you need! Take back control. Turn your iOS device into a powerful universal remote control and music streaming device with the Blumoo HomeBase and our iOS app.
Blumoo uses a comprehensive remote database capable of controlling well over 225,000 devices.
NOTICE: Blumoo HomeBase must be purchased to take advantage of the power of this mobile application.
• One Blumoo works with all your iOS devices
• You don’t have to point your phone at the TV. With no line-of-sight requirements you can control all of your equipment from anywhere around your home (even from outside or from other rooms).
• We control more. Complete database including controls for TV’s, Satellite/Cable boxes and DVRs, DVD/BluRay Players, CD Players, Speaker Systems and Soundbars, Receiver and Amplifier systems, Streaming Players, Gaming Consoles, and much more!
• Create unlimited powerful macro (multi-function) buttons
• Interactive channel guide and show details for any cable, satellite, or broadcast services
• Put a Blumoo HomeBase in every room and quickly switch between them
• Set up your remotes once and share with anyone in your house
• Customize as you see fit - rename, move, delete and add buttons
• Apple Watch app - get your TV guide favorites and any remote buttons right on your watch
• Stream music from your phone to existing audio systems over long-range Bluetooth
Learn more at www.blumoo.com
Don't buy new equipment when you can upgrade your perfectly good home theater equipment with Blumoo!
What's New in Version 3.2
Love this system! Needs IPad version.
I tried and returned a competitors top rated hub system and tried a couple of other IOS remotes. My only regret is that I did not find Blumoo to begin with. Also I am equally impressed with support's prompt and polite replies to my stupid questions. Good support is becoming a rarity.
Everything has worked well and the available device configuration commands have satisfied my needs so far. I have a couple of requests for future updates that I think would greatly enhance the product.
I am sure that more than a few of us are using the Blumoo app on an iPad and some the iPad Pro. In my opinion all that screen real estate and the flexibility of Blumoo makes it possible to configure the ultimate Master Controller for all your equipment on one screen using only the buttons that you need from each device. This eliminates the need to switch controllers and you have everything at your fingertips. I am doing this now but it is a challenge to cram everything in the available space and the lack of the ability to change orientation is very inconvenient. IOS now has the split screen feature that would be outstanding for Blumoo.
Another option that would be very handy would be the ability to change button size and type instead of deleting it and making a new button. As with any app it is a work in progress and there is always something to add or improve.
Requires a "IR Gateway"
If you want to use this you will need to buy a IR Gateway. Otherwise this app is just a waste of memory.
Did not like it
Wanted me to purchase things to get it to work. I can buy a universal remote if I wanted to do that. No thanks, bye!