Blumoo Universal Remote Control
By Flyover Innovations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This CHANGES everything! Finally a remote that continues to get better AFTER you buy it.
Transform all of your iOS devices into the ultimate remote and entertainment control - stop looking for remotes today!
Blumoo contains one of the most comprehensive remote databases capable of controlling well over 225,000 devices.
NOTICE: Blumoo HomeBase must be purchased to take advantage of the power of this mobile application.
Why Blumoo? Because it’s freakin’ awesome.
• One Blumoo works with all your iOS and Android devices
• You don’t have to point your phone at the TV. With no line-of-sight requirements you can control all of your equipment from anywhere around your home (even from outside or from other rooms).
• We control more. Complete database including controls for TV’s, Satellite/Cable boxes and DVRs, DVD/BluRay Players, CD Players, Speaker Systems and Soundbars, Receiver and Amplifier systems, Streaming Players, Gaming Consoles, and much more! Learn more at www.blumoo.com
• Create unlimited powerful macro (multi-function) buttons
• Embedded interactive channel guide and show details for any cable, satellite, or broadcast services
• Stream music from your phone to existing audio systems over long-range Bluetooth
• Put a Blumoo HomeBase in every room and quickly switch between them
• Set up your remotes once and share with anyone in your house
• Customize as you see fit
Don't buy new equipment when you can upgrade your perfectly good home theater equipment with Blumoo!
What's New in Version 2.3
New in 2.3:
- Home icon was removed and can now be accessed with the remote icon in the upper left
- Editing of remotes and the remote collection is now done with the edit icon in the upper right
- If you click on a d-pad it will now open a full-screen gesture pad - this will make using the d-pad a much better experience since you typically are looking at the TV while using it.
- Changes to setup - new "how it works" videos, new 'Help' and 'Tips' additions
- Settings is now located under 'Menu'
- Set a default TV Guide filter under settings
- Apple Watch setup was changed to better walk the user through the setup of remotes in the app
- Green banner when in an edit mode on a remote
- Bug fixes for multi-blumoo and cloud syncing
- Other bug fixes and small improvements
It has a apple phone on the front but you can't even use an apple device😕👎
Crashes as soon as I tap the app