The most advanced photo blurring app with magnifying box to correctly identify areas of the photo that needs to be blurred.
BLUR EDITOR helps you blurring backgrounds, faces or subjects in photos by accurately displaying blur brush path in magnifying glass.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Select a photo you want to blur.
2. Blur the photos using finger touch and watch the blur path on magnifying glass to accurately blur the photo.
3. Use advanced photo editing tools like Undo, Redo, Brush Size to accurately blur photos.
4. Save & share photos with friends.
Found a Bug?
Kindly report us at email@example.com for any issue you've been encountering with!
Blur Editor Subscription Terms:
• Yearly subscription (which comes with a 3-day free trial) for $49.99 USD
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms : http://www.twinbit.net/tc/terms.php
Privacy : http://www.twinbit.net/tc/privacy.php
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Greed ruins a good product
I am of the opinion that a good app is with paying for. I consider the added functionality that a good app brings to a smart phone as something that is well worth buying. I have bought many apps even though their free version did what I needed. Why? Because I believe if you put your time and effort into developing an app that helps me, I should help you back.
I had the free copy of this app ( previous version ) and I used it a few times and I liked it. I updated to this newest version and it is not allowing me to save my work. Fine. I will pay for it. $2 perhaps? $5 perhaps to buy it?? Nooooo, $50 PER YEAR subscription?? Are you serious??? This is where the developer doesn’t realize that for every 1 paid subscription, he/she could have 100s of purchases if it were priced at say $2-$5 to purchase.
Deleting this app now. Will not come back just based on principle. Developer, Good luck with your future endeavors.
Can’t Save Your Work Unless You Pay $$$’s
First, let me say I like this app. It does what its supposed to do, and the results look great. That said, the fact that the developers want to charge you an incredible amount of money to use it is ridiculous. If you want to use the free version of their software, then don’t expect to do anything with what you create, because you cannot save ANY of your work to your camera roll. You can only save within the app, and that’s useless for whatever you needed the picture for. I wish I could give this app a better rating, because I think it would deserve it, but to have to pay such a high amount to just use the basic functions is stupid. Keep looking...there are just as good of blur applications that won’t cost you such a high amount.
Beware of unauthorized annual subscription fee!
I used this app once and I actually really liked the blur paintbrush tool and the app itself. When I tried to save the image I had edited, the app prompted me to upgrade to the premium version. I tried out the “3 day free trial” for about five minutes and then decided it wasn’t worth the expensive monthly or yearly fee. So I immediately canceled the subscription in my iTunes settings. Then today I see the annual fee plus tax has been charged to my bank account. That’s a $53 charge that I didn’t authorize and I went out of my way to avoid this situation well before the “free trial” was over. Beware!
- Sohel Ibna Saad
- 179.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TwinBit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium $49.99
- Remove Ads & Unlock All Effects $2.99
- Blur Effects Bundle $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.