Blur - Create Beautiful Wallpapers
By Taphive GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Remix photos to create stunning personal wallpapers that feel right at home in iOS.
- Home Screen Test Mode. Quickly test how your creation looks on a home screen without leaving the app. Blur was the first app to introduce such feature in the App Store 3.5 years ago.
- Live Parallax effect in the entire User Interface including Home Screen Test Mode giving an incredible feeling of depth.
- Tint your blurs with a color of your choice to perfectly match your iDevice.
- Make your blurs more vibrant with saturation control.
- Choose photos from your library or straight from the camera.
- Share your blurs via Facebook, Twitter, Email, iMessages, and AirDrop.
- Saved wallpapers are saved in sizes that support parallax effect.
What's New in Version 1.2
+ Updated for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (better late than never :))
+ Improved quality of blurred images.
+ Crash fixes.
+ Removed setting for selecting blur quality. All blurs are now of high quality.
+ Removed flickr support :(
Close, but still a little ways to go
I really like the simplicity of the app, but the one thing is lacking is the ability to blur the entire image. I like to have an in-focus image add my lock screen wallpaper and a blurred copy as the home screen wallpaper. But if I'm not using the exact center of the image, then the two images don't line up and the effect is ruined. This one option would elevate this app significantly.
Nice but huge miss
Seems to work well and the home screen preview is nice but there's no support to frame the photo. I have several wallpapers that the image is larger than my phone display but I just crop to the portion I like. This doesn't allow for that which makes it unusable.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Taphive GmbH
- © Taphive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.