Send and receive blurred photos that self-destruct in iMessage. Make pictures creative with captions and emojis. Exchange disappearing Blur images for fun! Add spice, mystery, and anticipation...Make more of playful moments.
Pictures stay obscured in conversations and notifications, so personal images can’t be seen by others. Never feel embarrassed again scrolling through Messages conversations or having a notification pop up at the wrong time.
With Blur, you have control over photos meant for your eyes only and can message photos discreetly. Blurred photos even vanish from conversations...
* Send in-the-moment photos with an added layer of privacy
* Express yourself with text captions and emojis
* Make viewed photos vanish in 3,5, or 10 seconds
* Pictures stay private until your friends get Blur
* Tap on blurred photos when you’re ready to see them clearly
* Blurred pictures can’t be forwarded or saved to camera roll
We added screenshot detection for your blur messages.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t delete or find app support, links to a search?
I want to delete Blur now! I wouldn’t give it access so now it’s just there doing nothing! I went into try and give it access in my apps, but it’s not even there. Just a waist of my time and I’m not happy! Just want it gone. How do I delete it developer? Because unfortunately this is my only way of contacting you? Waited a hour from me! If your going to have an app don’t ask for permission to see my photos to send blur texts. Why do you need them? And when I decide okay I’ll do it, not let me be able to do the set up again ? No I had to go looking for it and it’s not there?! Yeah I repeat myself a lot cuz I think this was all a waste of time.. should of been a cool app. If I get to delete it over again maybe I’ll change my poor rate if it’s actually a good app!
Great Addition to the lineup!
This app works great! It’s funny how some people don’t understand that an app can’t send a picture if it doesn’t have access to it 😂 and then even better people don’t know how to use the iMessage App Store so they blindly give bad ignorant reviews 🤣🤣🤣
For the ones who want to delete the app.
Go into messages click the 3 dots at the end to access the apps that you have installed in iMessages slide to the left and it says delete.
- KeepSafe Software, Inc
- 24.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Keepsafe Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.