BloodPressureDB - BP Blood Pressure Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Voted as Top Health App 2014 by doctors at HealthTap
* Recommended by the Austrian society for hypertension
* Recommended by the german association for kidney patients
* Gesundheit konkret: smart assistant - app-solute useful
* Editorial tip by freeware.de
* Top rating in iPad&Co.
* Top 5 medical App at appstar.tv
* Recommendation from the panel of experts at NummerSicher
* Awarded from Gutscheinrausch.de
Now you can have your blood pressure under control everywhere. The fast and simple recording is easy and a real pleasure. Your doctor will be amazed by the chart, which will help him with his diagnosis.
* Easy record and store your systolic and diastolic blood pressure together with your pulse at a given time
* Support of compatible Bluetooth devices
* Helpful charts and statistics that can be commented for future analysis
* Detailed PDF report with chart for a given time range for your doctor. To email or print
* Multi device usage with synchronization
* Manage your medicamentation and see how long your meds last
* Optionaly more datas of viability (weight, blood sugar, body temperature, in/output)
* Extras: BMI and Salt Calculator, Blood Pressure Analysis
* Anonymous or pseudonymous usage ensuring that no data will be disclosed with third parties. Also with HealthOn code of conduct for trustfully health information in apps (V5.26)
* Apple Health is supported
Use with or without registration is also possible. You can make a one-time, free registration; no private data needs to be entered. With your login you can also use the browser based version at http://www.BloodPressureDB.com/
The browser version also allows you to import values stored in a spreadsheet.
The app needs a internet connection for some features. Offline usage is also possible, but requires a one time login.
The app supports multi user login and quick switch between the users.
Attention: This app is for storing your blood pressure values. It can't messure it.
Feel free to contact us with your feedback or suggestions at email@example.com.
Please leave a review if you like our app. Thanks!
What's New in Version 5.69
Fixed an issue that has deactivated Bluetooth under some circumstances.
Good App !!!
Although my (free) registration did not show up for the first few days, I was still able to use the app without any problems. Very easy to use. This is a useful app if you want to track your blood pressure, glucose, weight, etc over time. Allows you to make corrections if needed. Keeps detailed records by date and time, and shows graphs with mean and median lines to indicate your progress. Will certainly be a help to my doctor to know exactly where I am, so he can make a more informed diagnosis about my health. Works very well and I experienced no usage problems with the app.
This is very easy to use and my doctor likes the reports the app provides, in PDF form, which I can forward to him. It saves him time and saves me a lot of trouble and paper mess.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 26, 2016
- Version: 5.69
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Horst Klier
- © klier.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.