This is a simple application to help adults 20 years+ calculate their BMI based on weight and height. You can then log your BMI and track it over time, viewing your progress graphically and/or exporting the data to a CSV or HTML file.
• Simple and intuitive user interface.
• Log BMI over time.
• View your BMI graphically.
• Export data as a CSV file or HTML.
• Supports landscape and portrait mode.
• BMI scale is for adults 20 years and older.
Mathematically BMI is a person’s weight in kilograms divided by the square of height in meters. BMI is moderately correlated with more direct measures of body fat and is often times used as an estimate for overall body fatness. BMI only uses weight and height, and then compares it to an average scale. An athlete would operate outside the standard curve, since muscle mass would give them additional weight without adding body fat. This app uses a single scale for both Men and Women. To determine if your BMI is a health risk, a healthcare provider would need to perform further assessments.
- Updated for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
- Updated internal libraries.
Ratings and Reviews
Best BMI calculator
They kept it simple and easy to use. Use this one if you're interested in tracking BMI. Graphs are a nice touch.
- Michael Chu
- 27.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Michael Chu
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $3.99
- Unlimited Log Entries $1.99
- Ad Free $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.