By michael heinz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Weight, body mass index and fat tracker with data analysis and ideal calculator.
- saves and analyzes your weight -, BMI -and body fat on a daily basis;
- gives you 3 possible ways of calculating your body fat (using a scientific technique based on your gender + BMI, or the skin pinch method);
- allows you to enter data from previous dates;
- lets you search using specific criteria (e.g. weight, date etc);
- finds your ideal weight, or ideal BMI by evaluating your personal weight entries and makes recommendations based on your BMI and personal data;
- allows you to Save, Edit and Delete selected weight values;
- analyzes + makes recommendations about your ideal target weight and BMI using your personal data (height, weight, age and gender)
- quickly converts between kilograms /pounds and cm/inches
- shows you how much weight you've lost since you began storing your values
What's New in Version 2.2
- fix view issue under 'Logs', when add or edit data
Once you understand the mindset of the developer this is a useful app. Provides tracking of body fat with US Navy method which is much better than using the scales. It would be good if integration with the apple health app and generally better use of the latest iOS features
Not a bad app. The older rev was easier to use. This one wants to default to Kgs. A graphing function will be nice
Simple & Easy App
It's a simple app, easy to use.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 13, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: michael heinz
- © 2014 Lifegrit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extra 3 - Graphical Display$0.99
- Extra 4 - Security$0.99
- Extra 1 - No Adverts$0.99
- Extra 2 - Export$0.99