BMI Calculator and Weight Tracker
By Nikolaos Garmpis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+++++ More than 100 thousands satisfied active users! +++++
BMI Calculator and Weight Tracker is a free application for calculating your body mass index and tracking your weight. You can set your weight goal, keep a diary of your weight and BMI progress over time and see automatically generated graphs and charts based on your diary entries and weight goal. This application also includes a handy calorie counter for more than 2500 foods and meals. You can keep a personal list of your favorite foods with their calories, for each access to their info any time. There is also included a calculator for finding your ideal weight. You can protect all your diary entries and graphs with a username and password for your privacy.
* BMI Calculation can be completed in 2 seconds
* Weight can be entered in kilograms or pounds
* Height can be entered in centimeters or inches
* Height is remembered, so you don't need to enter it every time
* Results are displayed as BMI units and as body category (underweight, normal, overweight or obese)
* By pressing one button the result can be added to your personal diary
* Set your weight goal and have it displayed in your diary and graphs. In the diary you can see the weight loss remaining to reach your goal and in the graphs you can see your weight progress compared to the goal.
* The username and password feature protects your personal diary data and allows you to access your stored data if you change device
* Ideal weight calculator included
* Reminder for tracking your BMI and weight and never forget it
What's New in Version 3.1
- Calorie counter for more than 2500 foods and meals
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes for all devices.
- Compatibility and graphics updates for the new iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5th gen. The new version runs full screen on these new devices.
Love it, but one tip...
After you calculate your BMI, the calorie section is great, but it does not specify information on the best plan to choose based on your personal goals. When you finally get to the top of your BMI, and you would rather be in the middle rage to provide a buffer for fluctuations, it's harder to lose weight healthfully, and it would be nice to have more advice and information.
Easy to use
I just started using this after 4 months of weight loss. I was able to input the bmi and pounds lost from past dates and love seeing the graph. I will continue using this while I lose the last bit if weight and to keep on track afterwards.
Very simple and easy
I love how simple and easy this app is to use. I also like the layout and look compared to the other BMI calculator apps. My only two gripes are I have no idea what the difference between SI and US BMI units are and I had to create an account in order to save my diaries. If there's a website where this account can also be used, I don't know it.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 26, 2012
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nikolaos Garmpis
- © NG Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.