BMJ Best Practice (US)
By BMJ Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Diagnose. Treat. Manage. Learn.
BMJ Best Practice is a trusted, authoritative clinical decision support tool that provides quick, easy-to-use answers to clinical questions.
The BMJ Best Practice app provides clinicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, with quick, convenient and relevant access to:
- All content is available offline (once downloaded)
- Clinical guidelines and research evidence
- Expert opinion to back up your clinical decisions
- Topics structured in digestible sections, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Over 1000 diagnoses and diagnostic tests
- Over 3500 medical images
- Fully referenced evidence-based guidelines
This app is available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch operating iOS 7 and above. It includes 20 free SAMPLE topics.
Users based in Canada or USA can only access all of the content via an institutional subscription. If your institution subscribes to BMJ Best Practice, you may be able to use an access code or enter through your institutions wi-fi/network.
To find out more, either ask your institutional administrator, or view the info page here: http://us.bestpractice.bmj.com/best-practice/marketing/bp-app.html
CONTACT US: Please email our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or experience problems accessing content.
What's New in Version 2.3
Search functionality fix for iOS8+ users
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- © BMJ Publishing Group Ltd 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.