Fast and easy access to the latest evidence based information on diagnosis and treatment for healthcare professionals.
To access this companion app you will need to have a valid subscription to BMJ Best Practice website and app, and a personal account.
How to download this companion app:
My institution has provided access:
1. Access the BMJ Best Practice website using your usual method of access (Institution's network, OpenAthens, Shibboleth or Access Code). If unsure, please speak to your librarian or contact email@example.com
2. Once you have accessed the BMJ Best Practice website, you'll see a box at the top of the screen, click Register for a personal account or Log in if you already have one. Use these ‘personal account’ details to download the app content here in the app store.
I have a personal BMJ Best Practice subscription:
1. Login to the BMJ Best Practice website ensure your account is active. These are your 'personal account' details.
2. You can then use these details to sign in and download the content here in the app store.
This app is available to those who already have access to BMJ Best Practice and is not sold separately.
Whether you're on the ward, at home, or studying, BMJ Best Practice gives you trusted decision support information in an instant.
Benefits of subscription include:
- Access to the latest evidence and expert opinion on thousands of conditions, their diagnosis and treatment
- Links to over 6,000 international practice guidelines
- Over 20,000 drug references and approx 70,000 citations
- Daily content updates
- Ability to get the right information, whenever and wherever you need it, with online and offline access
- Fast download and updating performance
If you have a question or want to provide feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Small change to address an intermittent issue with the app where some users are being automatically logged out of the application
Ratings and Reviews
Good for fast consultation
However, I got some problems:
1. The topics separated by tabs is great for fast consultation however when we need to do a whole-text read it gets quite annoying. It would be good to have a buttom to display all tabs in a single page so we can scroll the text instead of simply swipe.
2. The load could be faster.
3. There is no search for the calculators. Also, a "favorite" buttom would be nice to have so we can access our most-used calculators faster.
Besides that, the app is quite functional!
Thank you so much for your great and helpful feedback! I have added your suggestions to our enhancement list and hopefully we'll be able to provide you with solutions very soon. - Elin
Best medical practice
It’s an essential!!
I’m lucky I have university access to this huge easy to use database 👍🏻
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! Glad you find it helpful and easy to use. Elin
I got a problem
Contents can’t be downloaded, so now I’m getting no benefit from the app..
Downloading bar reaches specific percentage and then stops..
I'm so sorry to hear that you were having issues. We noticed the error shortly after the release and a fix was released the day after. But please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you are still having issues so we can resolve it as soon as possible. Many thanks, Elin
- BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- 32 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © BMJ Group Ltd 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.