BMJ (British Medical Journal)
By BMJ Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The BMJ iPad app brings you the best from The BMJ in print and online, including the latest research, education, news, views, audio, video, and blogs. Read our FAQs at BMJ Support link below.
- The best from The BMJ's education, news, and views channels
- Easy to read one page summaries of research papers
- Embedded audio, video, and infographics
- Links to latest article responses
- A search of all iPad journal content
Download the shell BMJ app and access a free sample copy of The BMJ iPad version. A subscription to The BMJ on the iPad costs £10.49. This provides you with instant access to the current issue plus the 3 subsequent issues. You can also buy the current or past issues at the single issue price of £3.99.
Free to BMA members. Follow the support link below for full information.
The BMJ is the flagship journal of BMJ with a vision to help doctors make better decisions. Published since 1840, The BMJ is available in print weekly and updated daily online at thebmj.com. The BMJ was the first general medical journal to have a website and launch an iPad edition.
If you experience any other problems accessing your issues, please email customer support on email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0
Improved iOS 8 design
Notes and bookmarks
More UK and international news
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 02, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- © BMJ Publishing Group Ltd 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 month BMJ Subscription$13.99
- 4 weeks subscription$13.99
- 18 April 2015, Vol 350, Iss8004$4.99
- BMJ Awards 2014Free
- 29 Oct 2011, Vol 343, Iss 7829$4.99
- 5 Nov 2011, Vol 343, Iss 7830$4.99
- 16 April 2011, Vol 342, Iss 7802$4.99
- 8 January 2011, Vol 342, Iss 7788 $4.99
- 10 Dec 2011, Vol 343, Iss 7835$4.99
- 26 February 2011, Vol 342, Iss 7795$4.99