BMO Harris Mobile Banking(R)
Bank anywhere, anytime with the BMO Harris Mobile Banking(R) App. Our App offers a convenient, easy and secure* way to bank on the go from your iPad(R). Visit bmoharris.com/mobile to learn more about how you can:
• Track all of your accounts – even if they’re not with us – with Total Look Mobile**
• Transfer money between your eligible BMO Harris accounts
• Deposit checks by taking a picture with your iPad camera***
• Schedule and manage bill payments****
• Find an ATM or branch location
• Schedule an appointment with a Banker
* Please visit bmoharris.com/security for more details.
**BMO Harris Total Look Mobile is available for select BMO Harris Mobile Banking Apps.
***Certain conditions and restrictions apply. Deposits are not immediately available for withdrawal. For details, see the BMO Harris Mobile Banking End User Terms found at bmoharris.com/legal.
**** Available to BMO Harris Bill Pay(R) customers only. Add bill payment to your online banking account by signing on to BMO Harris Online Banking and clicking the Payments tab, then the Enroll button.
The BMO Harris Mobile app is free to download and use. Message and data rates from your wireless carrier may apply.
Banking products and services are subject to bank and credit approval and are provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC.
Copyright 2016, BMO Financial Corp., All Rights Reserved.
iPad(R) is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Watch for more to come and please tell us how we are doing at: email@example.com
We’ve fixed some bugs and enhanced the App’s performance
Ratings and Reviews
Updated app is a complete fail
Old version of this app was okay. New version of this app has issues. If you have the old app, do not upgrade.
1) I can no longer deposit checks. No matter how clear my check photo is the app says "Cannot read check. Please retake photo. Have steady hands, good lighting, and four check corners visible." I have done these things. I retried over and over, it just does not work. Never had this issue before the update.
2) Confusing layout. Common items like deposit check and pay bills are there but no longer at a intuitive location. You need to randomly click around to find these common things.
3) They added fingerprint login but its a big step backwards because before the update you could do anything like deposit a check or pay a bill after you log in. Now you must log in a second, first with your fingerprint then using a typed password. So there are now more steps with this double login process meaning this is again more confusing for me.
BMOs app developer only succeeded in frustrating me because I can no longer do my banking through this app.
BMO managment - please fire your app developer and go with a developer who understands and values a positive customer experience.
BMO is trying their best!
Yes, they have a long way to go yet to be a respected bank by “American” customers and the sooner they realize that the better $$$$$ off they will be.
With that said, I have found their APP to be fast and sufficient for what Bank APP’s are capable if delivering.
Minimally okay, but no connection to credit card subsystem
If you only have asset accounts at BMO, this app is adeqaute.
But, I would suggest that most customers have and use bmo credit cards. This app has no connection to the BMO credit card subsystem.
Just because the credit card and loan side of the BMO corporation are separate legal entities, is no excuse for them failing to merge the systems. Customers should have to care about how tax lawyers want to define corporate entities.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.