BMW Motorcycle Magazine
By Carob Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spring issue is out! Scrambler section with new R NineT Scrambler plus 11 customs from Airheads to K-bikes, new G310R single, 2016 BMW apparel, latest tech.
BMW Motorcycle Magazine, the independent magazine for those with a passion for riding and the ultimate brand in motorcycling, is now available on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch! Our unique publication brings you content from both the USA and directly from the heart of Bavaria where BMWs are built and appreciated as national treasures. Professional writers and photographers take you beyond the typical motorcycle “shoot-outs” to encompass the adventure, lifestyle, design and engineering of BMWs. Published quarterly, each magazine is packed with custom and collector’s bikes, tests of the latest models with in-depth tech analysis, articles on BMW’s legendary history, interviews with the decision-makers, and coverage of the riders and latest events for every enthusiastic fan.
The BMW Motorcycle Magazine app delivers the same quality content as our print magazine along with videos, slideshows, photo galleries, supplemental text and interactive extras. The app takes full advantage of iOS features including automatic background downloads for subscribers; iCloud sync of bookmarks, last page read, and settings between devices; Retina display images that stay crisp and clear up to a 4x zoom; page sharing via Email, Facebook, or Twitter; and a text reader mode that provides improved readability on small screens, as well as access to the iOS dictionary. Finally, global issue search will help you find that certain article you need from any downloaded issue.
If you’re not familiar with BMW Motorcycle Magazine, a free sampler issue is available to download to give you a taste of our amazing articles and stunning photography, as well as a chance to try out the app's features. If you're already a subscriber to our printed magazine, or want to subscribe to both digital and print editions, be sure to check out the Digital Edition FAQ page on our website [bmwmcmag.com].
The digital edition of BMW Motorcycle Magazine is published quarterly. Single back issues and the digital edition subscription are available for purchase from within the app. Digital subscriptions are for a one-year time period, consisting of four issues. Current prices are USD $4.99/issue and $15.99 for one-year subscription (price varies by region).
Purchase price of your initial subscription includes the current issue as a complimentary download of the magazine. Purchases made with the iPad can be restored and viewed on the iPhone or iPod Touch and vice versa.
Here are additional details of our digital subscription offer:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account with confirmation of purchase emailed to you
• Subscription automatically renews at your original subscription purchase price unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, or if BMW Motorcycle Magazine changes the price of the subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 2.4.8
• Bug fixes
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 2.4.8
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Carob Apps, LLC
- © Carob Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- BMW Motorcycle Magazine$15.99
- Winter 2012, Issue 17$4.99
- Winter 2013, Issue 21$4.99
- Summer 2013, Issue 19$4.99
- Fall 2013, Issue 20$4.99
- Summer 2010, Issue 7$4.99
- Summer 2014, Issue 23$4.99
- Summer 2012, Issue 15$4.99
- Winter 2011, Issue 13$4.99
- Spring 2014, Issue 22$4.99