Collaborate using bnotes - business professionals, students, and corporations use bnotes to document their thoughts and communicate across a shared ecosystem.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY
• Workspaces: Organize written communication by company or project and keep discussions contextually relevant to business activities.
• Channels: Streamline organizational communications by creating channels like Marketing, Meetings, or Reports and invite team members to join and contribute.
• Notes & Tags: Document ideas, thoughts, and strategies and filter them using hashtags, a flat organization structure designed to ensure useful information is never misplaced.
• Business Intelligence (beta): This is only available to select users. Go to bnotes.co/beta and submit your information to be considered.
TIPS & GESTURES
• 3D touch peek and pop to share, duplicate, delete, view and edit
• Delete notes by swiping right to left on a note
• View hashtags by swiping left to right from the corner
• Tap the # icon inside notes to access previously used tags
• Added app cues for empty states
• Updated the create new Workspace flow
• Added the ability to leave a Workspace
• Bug fix - optimized note sharing experience
• Bug fix - optimized notifications
Ratings and Reviews
Optimizing My Flow
I manage over 30 clients and constantly find myself in situations where I need to jot down a note... the problem is then I can’t remember where I put it. Bnotes allows me to quickly create a hashtag to organize which client and what topic my note is on, all in one place. I can easily search for my note and whether I took the note on my phone, tablet or computer they all seamlessly transfer so I can find what I need when I need it. Not only do I use Bnotes for work, but I use it to write down my workouts and journal my thoughts. It truly allows me to optimize my workflow in all elements of my life... keeps me organized and helps connect my ideas.
Awesome looking and intellectually appealing
Awesome looking and intellectually appealing but $99 a month to go to the next step beyond the free simple note taking? There may be a day when I can afford to spend that kind of money on an app, but this app isn’t on the path to get me there, not in one step of that size. Here’s an economics lesson for you (at no charge). Instead of trying to get a lot of money from a few people ($1188/year from each is really ambitious) why not try and get a lot of people using the app and provide a small cost for enhancements. You might be more successful if you had 100,000 people use and love the app and convinced 10% to upgrade to a $0.99/year plan from each. Good luck to you. It really is a nice looking app and I am interested, just not at that price.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are dialing in our pricing with version 2.0 which is coming soon. In advance of the new release we launched a new website with pricing. You can find this on www.bnotes.co
Gives me the full picture
Loving this new note-taking app for the full spectrum view it gives me of my business alongside the streamlined note-taking features. The hashtag system eliminates hundreds of layers of folders and makes it easy to find exactly what I’m looking for. The data component helps me understand how my my business is performing and makes what’s working and what needs work, super clear. Highly recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.