Keep track of your Board Game plays and scores in this easy to use tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
- How many games did you play recently?
- Who scored the highest for a game?
- With whom did you play and who wins more?
- Did you improve your score from last times?
- Compare players, view graphs and charts.
- Enter Games and set an image and scoring rules
- Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players
- Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details
- Calculate scores on the fly
- Create teams and enter team scores
- Auto-assign ranks to Players
- Add Player roles, and choose from previously used ones
- Add images of your Plays, and create profile images of Players
- Add a Game note you can view each time you start a Play
- Link Games to BoardGameGeek to load more details and a game image
- Import existing plays and played games from BoardGameGeek
- Import your owned games and collection from BoardGameGeek
(please note: this is currently just one-way and no collection manager, nor can you set owned status in the app)
- Post your plays to BoardGameGeek, including auto-post
- Link to your NemeStats account and post your plays to your Gaming group
- Post your play to Twitter or Facebook
- View statistics for Games, Plays, and Players
- Browse an extended statistics overview with H-index and fives, dimes, quarters and centuries
- View a Player's personal h-index and win percentage
- Send a Play to other BG Stats users so only one of you has to enter the details
- Export and import scores for easy backup to a variety of services
- Sync with other devices via cloud-sync (in-app subscription)
- All in a native iOS interface
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase):
- View extended charts, based on number of players
- Filter your data on players, locations, specific periods and player counts
- View statistics for a specific combination of players
- Compare specific players' statistics
- View winning streaks (longest en current)
- View tiebreakers, winning new players and winning starting players stats
- View role-based statistics, per role and per player
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase):
- Create x times y challenges: play x games y times
- Create Record x plays challenges
- Set the time period and add the games to track
- Filter specific Players, Locations and player count
- Use auto-fill to let the app select the most played games for your challenge
- Create hardcore challenges that cannot be changed during the challenge
- Exclude specific plays from Challenges
- Share your challenge, status and results
With a Cloud sync subscription:
- Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices
- Keep a backup of your data in the cloud
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.
New in the Challenges expansion: you can now choose to only count plays or games that are new to you.
You can do so in the 'Play x games y times' and in the 'Record x plays' challenge types.
• Finished Challenges now have a light green background.
• The CSV export from Insights now has a column Last play.
Bugfixes in this release:
• Fixes a crash when sharing plays with an image that was stored in the app.
• Roles of players are no longer replaced with 'NS:' when NemeStats is enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
Best way to log your plays!
I tried and failed couple of time to log my plays in BGG. But this app interface is very intuitive, and having it on my phone means that I can log as soon as I’m done playing anywhere, any time.
And finally there are the challenges! While you have to play extra for that feature, IMHO it is worth it. I’m looking to play more games and the challenges help with that. My only complaint is that I can’t setup a 365 challenge; i.e. play one game (any game) every day.
Would you be able to add a “wins” category when looking at the players insights? It’s the one category I miss from my old scoring app.
We like to know how many wins a certain person has overall and when I click on a game, I like to see who’s won the most, second most, etc.
Other than that one thing, this app is perfect. Everyone should have it!
I purchased the deep statistics package.
The data that you can pull out of here is super interesting. You can import your currently logged plays from BGG and then log them directly from the app. If you start your log when you start a game it will even keep track of the time for you.
Win percentages, all time leader boards from all plays you've logged. Total time spent in each game as well which is a good start to have if you're looking at how much play time you're getting out of each of your games.
If you don't log your games, you should, and use this app.
If you log your plays, use this app
- Eerko Vissering
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Apps by Eerko
- In-App Purchases
- Deep Stats expansion $2.99
- Challenges Expansion $0.99
- One Year of BG Stats Cloud Sync $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.