BoardBook® - Paperless Meetings
By Texas Association of School Boards, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The BoardBook iPad app works in conjunction with the BoardBook service to provide board and council members with meeting documents in an organized, easy-to-navigate format. With the app, you can add meeting dates to your calendar, add notes and annotations as you review the agenda, and easily see when items are updated.
• One tap access to your BoardBook agenda packet
• Indicators when documents are added or updated
• Take notes or annotate supporting documents
• Save documents on your iPad and work offline
• Easily access organization resources, like policies or your board calendar
Access to the app requires a subscription to BoardBook. Read below for more information.
BoardBook is an online subscription service that streamlines the board agenda and packet preparation process, helping improve the effectiveness of your board meetings and making meeting preparation simple for all of the key players.
Flexible to meet your needs
• Drag, drop, add, delete, rearrange—one click and your board agenda packet is complete.
• Import items from other meetings, accept/reject submissions from contributors, and automatically convert files to PDF.
• Getting started is as easy! You have everything you need on your desktop already. And you can view the board packet from your iPad or laptop.
Make it your own
• Customize all the pieces of your agenda to reinforce your organization’s brand.
• Create different versions for different audiences. You control access and document permissions.
• One quick login, and everything you need is at your fingertips.
Save time and money
• BoardBook makes everything easier: creating meeting notices, building agenda packets, replacing supporting documents, reformatting, and repaginating.
• Use the workflow feature to manage multiple contributors, saving you time (and headaches!).
• Deliver your board packets electronically. And your board members will have access instantly! Need a print version? You’ve got it with the click of a button.
BoardBook was developed by the Texas Association of School Boards, a statewide, nonprofit association that has served local school boards since 1949. We know how boards need to work to effectively serve their stakeholders.
More than 1,400 organizations—school boards, colleges, cities, counties, corporations, and nonprofits—use BoardBook to fulfill their missions and work more efficiently.
- Category: Education
- Released: Feb 10, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Texas Association of School Boards, Inc.
- © 2017 Texas Association of School Boards, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.