BoardBullets is a creatively designed study tool to review medical science (M1-M4) details using buzzwords and high-yield topics (e.g. pharmacology, pathology, anatomy, biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, etc.) integrated with organ systems for medical licensing exams like USMLE, NBME, MCCEE, etc.
Use your mobile device to:
- test high yield concepts in different quiz formats
- improve recall of buzzwords, bugs, drugs and other details
- take advantage of the growing database of over 1500 questions
- review your performance
- personalize your studying by adding your own questions
Visit us at www.medboardbullets.com or @BoardBullets on social media for more information on how we are making your BB experience better!
NEW & IMPROVED BoardBullets experience!
1. New questions and a continously growing database to help you study for medical board exams.
2. Access to new features and more content as we improve the BoardBullets experience
3. Fixed key bugs and over all functionality
4. New review features
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says
...without annoying ads. And it's fun (at least as fun as studying can be).
I usually never leave reviews for any product but had to leave one this time. This is a must have app for any Medical Student! My boards are a semester away but I feel as if I am quizzing different areas of the First Aid in the quickest way possible. This is definitely a must have tool for anybody looking to constantly remember/test themselves on small details as well as high yield facts in the fastest and easiest way!
Great application! =)
Found this application through a friends recommendation! So glad I downloaded it. It's made my studying so much easier because it keeps reenforcing important topics and subjects I keep forgetting. I highly recommend it to anyone who is studying for step 1 and 2!
- 1807453 Alberta Ltd.
- 26.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 1807453 Alberta Ltd., 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.