Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The BoatUS app allows you to stay connected while out on the water. One push of a button connects you to the nation’s largest network of on-water towers with over 300 ports nationwide. The app is FREE for all boaters! Download it today!
BoatUS has been delivering time, money and lifesaving services to recreational boaters nationwide since 1966. We fight for your rights on Capitol Hill, provide water and road towing services, low-cost marine insurance, discounts at boating businesses nationwide, and more! For more information visit www.BoatUS.com to join over half a million members that know it pays to belong.
• Easily call for a tow on the water or road and BoatUS will know your location
• View your latitude & longitude (even out of cell range)
• Display your Membership card for discounts at marinas and other businesses
• Find BoatUS Member Discounts, Towboat Ports, and West Marine Stores near you
• See your current tide chart, as well as weather information and forecast for all your favorite boating locations
• Take and share photos of your fun on the water
• Share your location, raft up anchorage or favorite fishing hole via Facebook, text or email
Fast and Efficient Dispatch
Pushing the “Call for a Tow” button connects you to one of BoatUS’ 24/7 Dispatch Centers who will know where you are based on your phone’s GPS. If you are a Member, they will also know who you are, what boat you’re most likely on, and what towing level you have. For Members who choose to buy Unlimited or Unlimited Gold Towing, BoatUS will pay the bill so you don’t have to!
BoatUS Members can select the “Digital Member Card” option and an image of your Membership card will be displayed, showing your name, Member number, expiration date, and towing levels. By having the card right on your phone, it is easy to show proof of Membership and get discounts at marinas and boating businesses!
Weather & Tides
At a glance, see current weather conditions and tidal information right from the home screen. Within the Weather section, you’ll see current weather and forecasts for up to 5 days, for your current location or any custom location you set within the “Manage Locations” (located in Settings).
Use the map to find partners who give BoatUS Members special discounts on fuel, transient slips, repairs and more. You can also locate BoatUS towboat ports and life jacket loaner sites. Use the Filters to adjust exactly what types of locations you want to see. Select the location from the map (or the list) to see contact information and what discounts or services that partner provides to BoatUS Members.
Map it Out
At the top of your BoatUS Towing App, you will see your nautical Latitude and Longitude displayed. The app’s GPS function still works even when out of cell phone range. When in cell phone range, you can view your location from the Service Locator. These features make it easy to relay your location over your phone or VHF radio in times of need!
Call 800-888-4869 or visit www.BoatUS.com for additional information.
What's New in Version 3.22
New in Version 3.22
• Customize your home screen weather and tide cards by moving your preferred location to the top of the list within Manage Locations
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
New in Version 3.2
• BoatUS Members with BoatUS Insurance will now see their Insurance ID cards
• Revamped the Service Locator
• Bug fixes
App kind of quirky but great service
The app is a little buggy but once I got everything entered I didn't have any more trouble. Used their towing service last night on Texoma about midnight. They had me back to the marina in an hour at no cost to me (I'm a member). The app shows your gps coordinates so you just relay that to their dispatch.
The new version is great! A must have for anyone who boats and uses BoatUS for towing or anything else. It keeps your member card on your phone so it's always handy. I have used it for help and it worked good.
First time using this app. Get rid of the boatus agreement and put it in another menu on the side. I don't understand accuracy, I'm laying in bed and it says 16.4 feet!!! Also, make long and lat bigger, along with share location and accuracy, too small to see in an emergency.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 01, 2016
- Version: 3.22
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BoatUS
- Copyright © 2016 BoatUS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.