BodBot Personal Trainer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BodBot is a true digital personal trainer, creating workouts tailored to your goals, resources, physical abilities, desired difficulty and much more. Each workout is tailored down to the level of the individual exercises, and the plans adapt over time as you complete or miss sessions.
Just as a good personal trainer will personalize your workout plan, we create an individual program for you and adapt it as you progress. Limited range of motion in the shoulders? We can work to correct that. Weaker in the back than in the chest? We can address that. Hamstrings too tight? Want to develop the biceps or the glutes? Can only workout in a few windows during the week? BodBot can handle it all, and your workouts will reflect all of these needs. We're committed to providing you with the best possible training plan and the very best workouts. More than this, if you miss a workout, or if you decide to go hiking on a whim, we can integrate this new information and update your training plan accordingly. The plan lives and breathes with you and for you.
- Creates, tailors and adjusts your workout plan just like a personal trainer.
- At the gym or at home, weight lifting or bodyweight, with any combination of equipment.
- Intelligent adaptation and progression based on your body and ability.
- Flexible for both your difficulty and experience level.
- Our users have lost over 3 million lbs of fat and gained over 400 tons of muscle.
Personal trainers are expensive, but the benefits of a good one are undeniable. To that end, BodBot is designed to provide you with the benefits of personal training guidance, while saving you money and being available 24/7 at home, on the road or in the gym. Whether you’re new to fitness, interested in weightlifting or bodybuilding, or simply want to shed a few pounds, we're here to help. We can build you a routine to focus on any combination of muscles - your calves, quads, glutes, hamstrings and thighs or your biceps, abs, delts, traps and the rotator cuff - or any combination in between. BodBot includes both simple and advanced exercises to help you get fit on your terms.
- BodBot Plus
1 month: USD $9.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your BodBot Plus subscription settings: you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term. Your account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- BodBot Plus - Annual
1 year: USD $59.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your BodBot Plus subscription settings: you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term. Your account will be charged $59.99 for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Apple Health: BodBot will ask to read some of your health data - date of birth, heart rate, height, sex, steps, and weight - so that it can even more closely tailor its recommendations to you. It also saves your workout, height and weight data to the Apple Health app for use in your other apps that utilize that information.
What's New in Version 4.51
- Quick fix for some In App Purchase issues
- Big improvement in exercise library: additional exercises, instructional photos, and instructional videos
- Detailed graphics that visually represent the various ways in which each exercise impacts your body
I love BodBot
I've been using BodBot for awhile now. I started using it via the site years ago, and was instantly impressed. I don't have a gym membership nor do I want to go to a gym, I wanted to workout and build muscle and get active, but I wanted to do it myself, on my schedule, and preferably without a bunch of strangers.
BodBot was the answer. It's straightforward, incredibly personalized and always learning, and it requires no gym or equipment (though, if you want to workout at a gym with equipment, you can tell it that and get customized workouts for the gym).
I've been getting healthier, stronger, and more confident by doing body weight exercises designed for me, on my schedule. Over the years the app has gotten MUCH better, squashing bugs, adding features (it now asks you how you're feeling during workouts and adjusts accordingly).
Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend BodBot and will continue using it to self improve (:
*Had previously rated 3 stars due to some issues that have now been corrected*
My Most Used App
So I’ve only been using BodBot for a few weeks now, but it has easily become my most-used app of all time.
I was diagnosed with depression a while back and they tried to put me on medication but instead, I desperately wanted to try working out and a healthier lifestyle. However, I didn’t know how to workout, which exercises to do, or how many. BodBot has made me feel much more confident going to the gym and I am already seeing results. I personally combine the free version of the app with another free app for calorie tracking for optimum weight loss.:) I always recommend BodBot!!
My doctor told me if I wanted to avoid a knee replacement I needed to exercise and keep my weight down. “Strengthen your glutes, your quads, and the VM or vastus muscles.”
I showed her BodBot, and she said “Yes! That’s it!
I was able to target those specific areas and am virtually pain free after about 7 weeks.
BodBot helps keep me looking and feeling young!
It takes the guess work out of the fitness equation. I love that I can take it to the gym on my phone, and the email reminders are great for my busy schedule.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 4.51
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Northern Sami, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: BodBot LLC
- © BodBot LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- BodBot Plus$9.99
- BodBot Plus$9.99
- BodBot Plus - Annual$59.99
- BodBot Plus$59.99
- BodBot Plus - 3 Month$29.99