Body Tracker - body fat calc
By Linear Software LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
When it comes to quickly and easily calculating your body fat percentage, nothing beats Body Tracker. Users are guided step-by-step through the entire process. Body fat calculations can be taken in record time - with no training.
Body Tracker is remarkably easy to use, even if you have no prior experience calculating your body fat percentage. All you need is a tape measure, fat caliper, or body fat scale, and Body Tracker will show you exactly how to take your measurements. Just enter your measurements, and Body Tracker will do all the calculations for you - and save your results. If you don't know how to take caliper or tape measurements, just view the images or video included within Body Tracker.
Body Tracker gives you a choice of several methods to calculate your body fat percentage.
• 7-site Jackson/Pollock
• 4-site Jackson/Pollock
• 3-site Jackson/Pollock
• 9-site Parillo
• 4-site Durnim/Womersley
• Tape measure method (developed by Naval Health Research Center)
• Scale or other formula
+ Email results to clients.
+ HealthKit Integration
+ iCloud Sync
Body Tracker provides a detailed diagram and video showing exactly how to calculate your body fat percentage with a fat caliper or tape measure. Just click on the camera or video icon, and you will see a diagram or video showing the exact locations to measure with your body fat caliper. If you're using a tape measure, Body Tracker explains how to take those measurements. Even if you've never done it before, Body Tracker will explain how to accurately and easily calculate your own body fat percentage.
+ Record tape measurements (both left and right side)
• Ability to take up to 6 pictures per date with camera or load previous pictures from photo library
• These pictures will then be displayed according to a user selected date
• Associate your body composition and tape measurements to these pictures
• Then take the picture slideshow that will display your pictures with associated measurements
+ Macronutrients logging
+ Weight Management logging
+ Set goals
+ Calculate your BMI
+ Calculate your BMR to find out how many calories your body burns per day.
+ One rep max calculator
+ Export both CSV files and Body Tracker databases for backup
What's New in Version 2.20
Fixed Navy body fat method crash
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 2.20
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Linear Software LLC
- © 2012 Linear Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Body Tracker Pro$4.99
- Unlimited number of user profiles$14.99
- Set of 4 user profiles$6.99
- Upgrade to Body Tracker Basic$0.99