Introducing the BodyKey™ SmartLoss™ program – a holistic, personalized, and sustainable weight-loss program backed by science and designed for your life. The BodyKey™ SmartLoss™ App teaches you how to implement simple, healthy habits to help you move towards optimal health and the best version of you!
With the BodyKey™ SmartLoss™ App you can:
• Track daily weight and steps via a digital tracker and scale
• Monitor your daily food intake with your BodyKey™ eating plan
• Receive personalized suggestions on how to hit your weight loss goal
• Share your weight loss progress with your friends and encourage healthy lifestyle choices
Over your 24-week weight loss journey, BodyKey™ SmartLoss™ App will become your personalized coach and help you achieve and share your success along the way.
BodyKey SmartLoss can integrate with the Apple Health app to read your weight and step data.
Find Out More:
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This has the potential to be the best of its kind, but...
I really love this app. I love its layout, I love BodyKey and the products they provide, and I love the weight loss system they have. I really do think it’s all brilliant. But it is missing one key thing...
You guys NEED, I repeat, NEED to improve your food search/input system. I have used amateur apps compared to this that have scanning features and better search engines, if you will, for the food. It takes me so long to find what it is I’m actually eating— sometimes it’s even a BodyKey product and I can’t find it!! Doesn’t that seem a bit ironic? Honestly, it’s pretty ridiculous. I know that this company can do better than this. I am a faithful customer in more ways than just the Smartloss system for this company, but if this feature does not update soon then I will definitely not be recommending this to anyone, which is really unfortunate because it does have the potential to be really, really good.
BodyKey, please, I know I’m beating a dead horse here (because I know so many other reviews mention this same thing, hint hint...) but I cannot stress enough how much difference this one feature would make to the app. I refuse to pay his much money for a weight loss system only to not have this one simple feature: efficient food searching. PLEASE improve this. Thank you.
Huge potential but missing mark
Love the products but your app doesn’t follow through.
1. I can’t find all body key items I own like Sweet Lemon Crunch Bar or BodyKey Tortilla chips. These two happen to be my favorite .... so I literally search Kroger brand item and hope it has the right macronutrients
2. Which leads to second point, Fix the scaling of the “generic” brand items. VERY OFTEN I find food that macros like protein , carbs, and fats are totally off , and your serving portions are WAY OFF . Check out Shredded Chicken, and try to scale any of the numbers up, the fat metric and carb metric NEVER go up even if it hits 1cup=1 carb unit , it still stays at 0 carbs but scales the protein unit after changing serving to ten or 20 cubs of chicken! (No I don’t eat that much lol but it’s to prove a point)
3. Allow users to create their own foods an macronutrients. Your numbers are off as I said in last point , and if that is an everyday occurrence it is pretty annoying . Give the power to the people to just read the labels on the back of foods and type in their own proteins /carbs/fats/serving sizes . Who knows, if you get even 5 people doing this you have a brand new server of common food items, imagine the thousands that can share a system like that .
Please work on these , I want others to use this app but it’s hard for me to recommend when some very simple food tracking principles just weren’t fleshed out vs the competitors
Fantastic app so far! I’ve only been using it for a week now, but I’ve been highly satisfied. The only issue(s) I’ve had are that it sometimes freezes when I am typing in food, but that only happens every once in a while. I love the feedback it gives and the smart tips every few days. It’s super helpful. I’ve lost 5 pounds so far in 8 days, and I’ve been “On Track” every day. I can’t wait to see what else this app has for me in the future.
Suggestions for the developers:
- I would love a feature that would store my favorite or most frequented foods. I eat just about the same things every day, and it would be nice to be able to not search the database every time.
- Ability to log more than 8 glasses of water
- Having every Nutrilite and XS product. I don’t know if it’s practical to have vitamins and supplements as part of the app, but I like to track everything I’m consuming including vitamins.
Thanks for the app and the updates!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.