BodyMapSnap 3 Pro
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pictures are worth a thousand words!
WinguMD BodyMapSnap System 3.5 is a totally new integrated platform for your mobile based medical communication and collaboration. You will be amazed at how quickly and efficiently you can communicate critical information with the peace of mind that everything is secured the moment you take a photo or write a message. You can easily discuss and document everything your eyes can see, whether you work in a small clinic or large hospital.
Our patent-pending user interface lets you:
1) Take a photo
2) Automatically record the name of the user who took the photo, plus the time, date and photo location
3) Tag the body location and annotate
4) Automatically and securely upload to our HIPAA compliant server and your Box account (optional)
5) Share and discuss images with everyone you know, securely
With our hospital imaging and workflow integration installed and activated, you can also:
1) Pull the schedule or query for a patient's study record
2) Associate the photo session with the patient's encounter
3) Share the image via your image archives PACS, VNA or EMR/EHR (DICOM/HL7)
Not integrated with your hospital systems? Do you have an independent practice?
You can use our mini scheduling system built into our web based portal to manage your clinic's schedule, or edit the study information after photos are taken. Also, your catalog of patients will be built as you go so repeat patient handling will become faster very quickly.
Simple. Secure. Mobile
.... all with one tap!
Whether for improved patient engagement, care team documentation or communication within your practice, your clinic, or the whole regional provider network, BodyMapSnap will meet all your needs.
Use of app and storage of images is free for all users for all of its features. There is no in-app or subscription purchase now. Box storage charges beyond its free tier may apply, which should be paid directly to Box through their subscription plan.
Our passion is better delivery of healthcare.
What's New in Version 3.5.14
New in This Release:
- Empty studies and DMs can now be deleted
- Launch-time wait has been significantly reduced, especially for customers with large number of images.
- Chat collaboration now can be used in closed-circuit, non-internet connected environments such as hospital imaging-only networks.
- Functionality verified for iPhone X
IOS-617: If no study is ongoing, tapping outside of the New/Patient/Activity Menu will allow the user to begin an anonymous study immediately
IOS-615: Upon new app start, the camera view is usable immediately
IOS-562: Restored the functionality for individual image annotation abilities. The top of the full image is now touch-sensitive again to add an image based annotation.
IOS-612: If a study or a DM session is empty, use can delete it from the (...) menu in the study list.
IOS-611: Zoomed images will now sit in its correct place, and not moved to the last in the chat messages.
IOS-610: In Chat view when a keyboard in in the view, it will not obscure the last message. Also fixed the blank screen issue when the user comes back to the chat screen after initially loading it.
IOS-607: Polling should no longer scroll down to the bottom if no new message received.
IOS-608: Polish the updating status-progress dialog dismissing behavior.
IOS-609: Property dismiss updating status if it is a new session.
WEBP-324: Image deletion incorrectly causes "Offline" issue