Pictures are worth a thousand words!
WinguMD BodyMapSnap System 3.6 is a totally new integrated platform for your mobile based medical communication and collaboration. You will be amazed at how quickly and efficiently you can communicate critical information with the peace of mind that everything is secured the moment you take a photo or write a message. You can easily discuss and document everything your eyes can see, whether you work in a small clinic or large hospital.
Our patent-pending user interface lets you:
1) Take a photo
2) Automatically record the name of the user who took the photo, plus the time, date and photo location
3) Tag the body location and annotate
4) Automatically and securely upload to our HIPAA compliant server and your Box account (optional)
5) Share and discuss images with everyone you know, securely
With our hospital imaging and workflow integration installed and activated, you can also:
1) Pull the schedule or query for a patient's study record
2) Associate the photo session with the patient's encounter
3) Share the image via your image archives PACS, VNA or EMR/EHR (DICOM/HL7) [Optional]
Not integrated with your hospital systems? Do you have an independent practice?
You can use our mini scheduling system built into our web based portal to manage your clinic's schedule, or edit the study information after photos are taken. Also, your catalog of patients will be built as you go so repeat patient handling will become faster very quickly.
Simple • Fast • Accurate • Secure
.... all with one tap!
Whether for improved patient engagement, care team documentation or communication within your practice, your clinic, or the whole regional provider network, BodyMapSnap will meet all your needs.
Use of app and storage of images is free for all users for all of its features. There is no in-app or subscription purchase now. Box storage charges beyond its free tier may apply, which should be paid directly to Box through their subscription plan.
Our passion is better delivery of healthcare.
* IOS-643: Enhanced connection options for enterprise users and also hide unnecessary logins.
* IOS-642: Fixed the study date field in the activity list
* IOS-641: Fixed Professional SLR Camera import, rotation issue found in Nikon SLR integration. Applicable to other SLR integration apps from Pentax, Olympus, Canon, Leica, Panasonic, Sony etc.
Starting this version, we have discontinued the support for login providers that do not support two-factor authentication.
And other usual minor bug fixes and UI cosmetic improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I can finally find my photos!
I can finally take photos securely and find them. They are not mixed with my personal photos. Best of all I can search by body part, or annotation!
I like this app, it is easy and quick to learn and use. documenting is a breeze at the point of care. Patient images are not on my phone, best feature
HIPPA compliant vault for my medical photos!
I love this app! I can store my medical related photos in a safe place separate from my personal photos.
- WinguMD, Inc.
- 29.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 WinguMD, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.