Bodyweight Training: You Are Your Own Gym
By Hard Coded Fitness, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get into the best shape of your life without stepping foot into a gym!
Exercise at home using the same techniques used by Special Forces as taught by fitness instructor and best selling author Mark Lauren.
Join the bodyweight fitness revolution today!
Use the body you HAVE to build the body you WANT following best selling author Mark Lauren's workout plans!
***** App Highlights *****
* No gym required
* Over 200 effective exercises using nothing but your body and items you can find around the house!
* Quick workouts
* Quick results!
* Healthkit integration allows saved workouts to be tracked in Apple's Health app!
* Easy to follow program
* Great for all fitness levels
* Workout in your own home or while traveling
* Workout in as little as 2 minutes and no more than 36 minutes a day.
* Our 10-week fitness programs will guide you to a new physique and are perfect for any fitness level.
* Quick workouts that you can use to fit any schedule with as little as 2 minutes a day. These require nothing but a floor and are great for exercising anywhere!
* Let our app guide you through each workout. Voice prompts and on screen video instruct you on exactly what to do.
* This app is for everyone: men, women, beginners, experts, busy professionals, travelers, athletes, functional fitness fans...
***** Recognitions *****
* #1 in the app paid category in 10 countries.
* #1 for iPhone/iPad in Heath and Fitness Paid
* App store features including "Get in Shape", "New Year New You", "New and Noteworthy", "What's Hot" and more
* 5 star average rating across all versions
WARNING: This app will remove your current fitness excuses and change your life.
***** App Origins *****
This app is based on the best selling book by Mark Lauren "You Are Your Own Gym". The bodyweight exercises in this app have been used to create society’s leanest, strongest, most confident people. He honed his program for a decade while preparing nearly a thousand soldiers for the extreme demands of the most elite levels of the U.S. Special Operations.
***** Interactive Workout Timers *****
Let Mark Lauren guide you through workouts and tell you exactly when to workout and when to rest all while giving you instructions for each exercise with detailed text and numerous images. Use these timers to follow each workout in the 10 week rapid results program or create your own custom workout routines from any exercise in the app.
***** Workout Types *****
- Interval Sets
***** Keep Sending Us Feedback! *****
* We listen and we respond to emails
* We update our app often
What's New in Version 4.5.3
Great for everyone
My husband purchased this app for himself after reading the book and talked it up. After watching a few sets, I tried it myself; now even my kids, age 5 and 9, are doing it on their iPod. The instructions are clear, the videos show exactly what to do, and there is no equipment to drop or hurt yourself with. I LOVE that you can customize every workout, swapping difficulty to meet your needs, AND you can wimp out on any exercise in a workout and move on (my 5 year old does). Best of all, these are awesome workouts, leaving you tired today and achy tomorrow.
Four years later and I still love this app and the program. I have customized workout sets based on the Body by You book written for women. The warm up and cool down videos were a great addition. Wherever I am, I can get a quick workout with minimal fuss or equipment.
Changed my life
It's a silly thing to say about an app, but this really did change my life. I go to 30 without ever really being in shape. This app is the only thing that I've ever been able to stick with. And on top of that it transformed my body to the point that I actually look pretty good. I bought Mark Lauren's book before finding the app, and they go pretty well together. But the app is what makes it work, because the guided programs are essentially like having a personal trainer with you all of the time. Plus there's hardly anything needed other than a sturdy table and a place to do chin ups (get a door way bar). Can't recommend enough. Best money I ever spent.
I am finishing my first three weeks of the basic work out. I wasn't that excited to start as I'm a cardio junky but my husband ( who hates to workout) got so excited and committed ( and had such great results) that I decided to give up some cardio time and try. At first I felt it was too easy for my legs and too hard on my arms. If I could make one suggestion it would be to make some female options. I'm still struggling with the push ups and let me ups, but did better on the let me ups finally!!! Love the timer and the organized workouts, even the quick work outs are great, takes away my excuses. Thanks for a great product.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 02, 2016
- Version: 4.5.3
- Size: 414 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hard Coded Fitness, LLC
- © Hard Coded Studios & Light of New Orleans 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mobility Rx Warm UpFree
- EFX Workout 1$6.99
- Video Value Pack!$19.99
- EFX Workout 2$6.99
- EFX Workout 3$6.99
- Mobility Rx Workout 1$8.99
- Mobility Rx Workout 2$8.99
- Novice Timed Sets$2.99
- Novice Ladders$2.99
- Intermediate Circuit Training$2.99