Wi-Finder helps you stay connected at more than 1 million hotspots worldwide, at locations including airports, hotels, restaurants, cafes and more.
Boingo is a Global Traveler Award Winner: Voted Best Wi-Fi Service — Eight Years and Counting!
Access to Boingo Hotspots with a Boingo Account
• You can connect to more than 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots around the world, including airports, hotels, coffee shops, stadiums, malls, inflight and more.
• Use it with a Boingo subscription (Unlimited, Mobile, Global, Amex Preferred Plan, Boingo Wi-Fi for Mastercard Cardholders), Boingo transactional plan (AsYouGo or Hourly) or buy an iOS subscription through Wi-Finder.
SUBSCRIBE USING THE ITUNES STORE
• “Boingo iOS Monthly” recurring subscriptions are available from the App Store.
• Enjoy unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi on your iOS devices for just $9.99 per month.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• To sign up, select Subscribe on the “Home” screen or go to “My Account” and select iTunes.
Wi-Fi Hotspot Maps
• Search for Wi-Fi near you or around the globe using the hotspot maps in Wi-Finder!
• In your device’s Wi-Fi settings, select a network from the list annotated with “Check for Boingo Wi-Fi”
• Launch the Wi-Finder app, and tap "Get Online Now!"
Terms and Conditions
• Boingo Customer Agreement: http://www.boingo.com/legal/end-user-license-agreement-boingo-customer-agreement/
• Boingo Wireless, Inc. Web Site Boingo Wi-Finder Support Application License Agreement
Improved performance and stability
Ratings and Reviews
Boingo breaks login pages
This has become a routine occurrence. I cannot log in to hotel landing pages. Boingo tried to make this sound like some sort of “one off” but it happens all over the place and disappears when you revive the app and the profile. I recommend removing this junk ware.
The developer has replied that they “have limited control over certain hotspots” and like in other cases are trying to portray this as some sort of one-off problem. But this is a widespread problem, it basically interferes with any network that uses a landing page. Hotels (Marriott, Starwood, Hilton etc.), airports, and other places all over the world for me, it’s a systematic and consistent problem across networks and devices and has been going on for a long time. They need to make their app compliant with international standards and either won’t or can’t. I’ve deleted their app and the problem has disappeared. I suggest anybody who is having this problem do the same. They lack the competence to understand and fix the problem.
We truly apologize for this experience. We want to help. Unfortunately we have limited control over certain hotspots. You can help us fix this by sending a “Report An Issue” through the app with as much information as possible. Please provide any additional details to email@example.com. Please include the name of the hotel, name of the network, time and date of the problem. This will help us reach out to them to get the network connection fixed. We look forward to hearing from you.
DO NOT INSTALL-Kills your WiFi connection capabilities!!!
This app made it nearly impossible to connect to any WiFi connection without using the Boingo app. I could see WiFi connections, and my iPad Pro would say connected, but the connection would not show in the top left of on the iPad and I would not have connection. Then after a few minutes I would get a pop up notification from Boingo that there is a Boingo connection available near me, once I opened the app and connected through the app my WiFi connection would work. Also, when connected through the Boingo app every time my iPad went to sleep or I locked the screen it would drop my connection and any VPN if that was connection.
I was getting super frustrated with my iPad until I saw a post about this on the Apple forums. I don’t recommend anyone use this app or install it until they figure this issue out.
Thanks for reaching out! That is not the experience we want you to have. You can help us fix this by sending a “Report An Issue” through the app with as much information as possible. Please provide any additional details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the location you were at, name of the network, time and date of the problem. This will help us reach out to them to get the network connection fixed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Finally figured out why I couldn’t login to Marriott Hotel WiFi! It was this app! Uninstalled.
For awhile when I travel I had trouble at various Marriott properties with the WiFi login not popping up. It wasn’t too much of a challenge since I am mostly a Hilton person. A few months ago I was at two different international destinations and had to use my LTE data which was a bit of a problem. I did notice that that the Marriott properties had the Boingo WiFi here text. Then I realized that it also happened on my iPad. Hmm why would both devices have a problem? Clearly it had to be an app that was installed. Yesterday same problem while in a Marriott.
Thought that may be issue and did some googling. Sure enough others had reported problem. Removed this app and voila, the Marriott Hotel WiFi login popped right up. Uninstalled.
Thank you for your feedback. We have a new feature coming out that will assist with this issue. Until then you can help us fix this by sending a “Report An Issue” through the app with as much information as possible. Please provide any additional details to email@example.com. This will help us reach out to them to get the network connection fixed. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- 64.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Boingo iOS - Monthly $9.99
- Boingo iOS - Monthly $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.