1. Login via Facebook and Activate the app using the Bolt Charger Activation code (this can be found behind the user manual).
2. You are all set ! Next time you connect the Bolt charger to your phone while you are riding your bike, you would see "Start a New Bolt Session" notification on your home-screen. Click on this notification to start a new Bolt session.
3. Once a Bolt session is started the app would automatically track your trip, your average speed and also the energy you save while using the Bolt Charger! You can use other apps, while the app tracks your trip in the background.
4. While the Bolt session is active in the background, you would be able to see "Bolt Session Active" notification on your screen.
5. When you disconnect your charger, it would automatically Stop the Active Bolt session. Or if you press the "Stop Session" button from the notification, it would Stop the active Bolt session.
6. Visit the "Bolt Session History" to view your past recorded trips.
7. Share your rides with friends on Facebook with a single click. Track your rides offline and share your riding memories with your friends later.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes, Performance improvement
- Ronak Kumar Samantray
- 49.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © the bolt Pvt. ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.