Bolt is the most straightforward workout tracker and discovery platform for organizing your exercise routines, finding exciting new ones, recording your progress, enjoying your workouts, and transforming your body.
Whether you’re looking to burn belly fat, build bigger muscle, track the strength of your squats, or just plan your daily workout schedule – Bolt offers the guidance and accessibility to make reaching your personal fitness goals easy.
Working out with Bolt lets you:
• Discover engaging, innovative workout routines designed to target core areas for optimal results
• Record your training routines in a quick, streamlined planner
• Challenge yourself from a catalog of 200+ exercises, or customize your own
• Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
• Easily log your lifts and weight for each set as you go
• Automatically update each routine with smart tracking of your latest weights and reps
• See your history of progress over time – it’s great motivation!
It doesn’t matter if you’re doing CrossFit, yoga, or bodybuilding at the gym with your buddies – starting out with a trainer, coach, or on your own – men and women alike use Bolt everyday on their journey to get ripped abs, fit their clothes better, keep a lifting journal, and improve their weightlifting strength. Regardless of your prior experience, Discover has something for everyone – from simple routines to get beginners started in their comfort zone, to creative programs battled-tested by the pros to help you step-up your game.
Workout with intention. Workout with ease. Workout with Bolt.
New in version 1.3:
- Delete previously performed workouts from the History tab
- Edit previously performed workouts from the History tab
- Duplicate workout routines
- Fixes an issue that could cause previous exercise data to not appear during a workout
- Fixes an issue that could cause a duration set to be displayed incorrectly
Ratings and Reviews
Loving everything about Bolt!
It’s great that you can make custom exercises and add notes to remind yourself of things like how long to hold certain positions, what to watch for in your form etc. And really useful to see the history of the weight and reps you completed last time you did the routine, so you can tell if you’re stagnating and need to up your weight. Seeing that has definitely subtly nudged me to keep progressing, and I’ve started going up in strength a lot more quickly than before.
I also like having a timer run in the background to show me how long I’ve been doing a routine, definitely helped me balance out my week better. And the best part is that it keeps my place if I navigate away from the app to change my music or something. Even if I completely close the app accidentally, it still knows the routine i was in the middle of and when I started so I can jump back in with no problem, which is so relieving.
Super useful in the gym
Creating exercise routines is really quick, and it’s so simple to track my rep and weight progress – way better than writing everything down in a note like I have been! It was getting so hard to scroll through my week and figure out what I was supposed to be doing on any given day, and I kept losing my place.
I also really like that it gives you the option to auto-update your routines after you’ve complete a workout, so I don’t have to worry about whether or not I forgot to update. I usually try to have all my exercises planned out ahead of time, but sometimes I decide to switch it up when I get to the gym and its nice that Bolt lets you just create a custom exercise routine on the fly too, so you can just mark things off as you go. Great to be able to come back and easily repeat that routine again later too if I want.
Love this App. I wanted a simple way to setup my workouts and track progress - Bolt does that nicely. They also continue to add features and encourage feedback.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.