Bombfell is a clothing service designed entirely for men. We’re obsessed with helping busy guys look good, so you can focus elsewhere.
• Your personal stylist will handpick clothing to send you and is here if you need honest, well-informed advice
• Pay only for the clothes you keep.
• Free shipping + returns
• Access a tightly curated selection of the best menswear from well-known brands and up-and-coming designers
App features include:
• Notifications to preview your stylist's picks as soon as they're made
• Easily track shipments and returns
• Seamlessly send requests for your upcoming shipment to your stylist
• Leave feedback on what you're keeping and returning from your shipment in just a few swipes
• Browse featured items from our inventory and tell us what you like or dislike, so we get to know your taste even better
• Message your Bombfell stylist or customer support in just a few taps
• High-resolution product photos and streamlined design
• Easily create an account
Feedback or annoying bugs? Email iOSbugs@bombfell.com
We've rebranded! Featuring a different look on your home screen, but the same easy experience you've come to know from us.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointing on all levels
In total I had four deliveries from Bombfell. In that time I had an amazing 7 or 8 different stylists. The stylists absolutely do not take the time to get to know you, how can they when it’s a revolving door? The clothes picked are very basic, and do not give the aesthetic that differentiates their picks from what you easily could have chosen for yourself. I opted for the top range items and found them pretty so so. The fit was not great, and when I tried updating my sizes that was ignored. In the end it’s a lot of hassle to keep sending items back that do not fit well or don’t feel special in any way. On top of all that the App is very clunky and at no point in my 8 months as a customer (deliveries every second month) did the App work well on iPhone X. I was never even able to fully complete my profile.
Save yourself time and trouble and pick your own clothes out at Nordstrom, Saks 5th Ave or even Express/H&M. You will do a much better job and end up with better merchandise.
Is an online clothing site
I tried the other personal stylist app (sorry don’t remembered the app, not this one)and the stylist asked” what clothes did I like? I moved to this one and very promptly was sent 4 items, 2 jeans, a polo and a long sleeve shirt to approve. Hmmmm, I assumed the stylist would put together an outfit in a box, I am capable of buying a blue polo shirt without help.
I am puzzled why anyone would pay a premium price for someone to pick out random clothes.
The only reason I am writing a low rating, however is that gents, you cannot cancel once you supply your credit card. You can “pause” your account while your credit card info remains active.
I used for several months hoping that this service would solve a problem but in the end it didn't. First, they send clothes that sometimes are too long or too short for the measurement so there is no quality control. Moreover, it also means that one would have to try new clothes on in case they have to be returned and frankly this is one reason why I don't go to stores.
Second, prices are high and selection is only ok.
I am still open to the concept but with a company that comes up with a different and more convenient business model.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.