Bomgar Representative Console
By Bomgar Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Bomgar iOS Rep Console, IT support technicians are able to remotely support desktops, laptops, or servers, allowing them to:
• Initiate a remote support session from an iOS device without requiring pre-installed software.
• View a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard.
• Work on multiple sessions simultaneously.
• Chat with end-users and other reps within a session.
• Invite other reps into a session to collaborate and resolve issues.
Note: The Bomgar iOS Rep Console works with existing Bomgar Remote Support installations, version 14.3 or above, that have trusted CA-signed certificates.
What's New in Version 2.2.7
• Use 3D Touch with the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus to start sessions faster and support multiple sessions more efficiently.
• Use Touch ID to protect saved credentials.
• For Bomgar version 16.1, access unattended systems using Remote RDP and Remote Jump Shortcuts.
• Bug fixes & performance improvements.
Update will crash you app
May 10th 2016 iOS update made the app completely unusable. You can't see the top of the remote screen, have to click an inch or so to the left of what you want to click, and it sometimes right clicks when you left click. Was working just fine prior to updating.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2016
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bomgar
- © Bomgar Corporation, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.