With the Bomgar iOS Rep Console, IT support technicians can remotely support desktops, laptops, or servers, allowing them to:
• Initiate a remote support session from an iOS device without requiring pre-installed software.
• View a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard.
• Work on multiple sessions simultaneously.
• Chat with end-users and other reps within a session.
• Invite other reps into a session to collaborate and resolve issues.
Note: The Bomgar iOS Rep Console works with existing Bomgar Remote Support and Bomgar Connect installations, version 15.2.1 or above, that have trusted CA-signed certificates.
• Reps can now elevate iOS customer client support sessions using credentials from the endpoint credential manager (ECM).
• Bugs fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but 1.5 years later it should support iPhone X’s full screen
This app is helpful, but it’s a little alarming that a year and a half after the iPhone X was released, this app still does t support it’s screen. Come on bomgar, even my local grocery store has their app updated.......
Works about 10% of the time
It keeps disconnecting and I can't even see the remote screen most of the time. Don't waste your time on this app. It will just end up frustrating you.
IOS and SAML
App doesn’t work on IOS with SAML sign-in through O365.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.