Bomgar Representative Console
By Bomgar Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Bomgar iPad Rep Console, IT support technicians are able to remotely support desktops, laptops, or servers, allowing them to
• Remotely view a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard
• Chat with end-users and other reps within the session Initiate a remote support session from an iOS device without requiring the end-user to have pre-installed software or be on a pre-defined user list
• Simultaneously work on multiple sessions, and invite other reps into a session to collaborate and fix problems
• Access and Support unattended desktops or laptops via Bomgar’s Jump Technology
Note: The Bomgar iOS Rep Console works with existing Bomgar installations, version 12.1 or greater that have trusted CA-signed certificates.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
update ruined it
I used to be able to type on my bluetooth keyboard with the entire screen showing. since the update I can no longer do that. I forces me to shrink the screen by 75%.... thinking I have to use the onscreen keyboard. Well I DONT! Please fix this asap!
By the way the "app support" link is bogus...
5 stars would be my review rating if I could just see the whole screen, select my field to type in and begin typing without it shrinking.
Indispensable tool, but ...
In v.2.2.5, I have started to notice problems that I don't recall seeing before. My Jump Client list isn't accurate. Drag-and-drop actions have caused the app to stop responding correctly, forcing me to restart it.
Ok, so how do you press ctrl+alt+del in order to access unattended computer????
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bomgar
- © Bomgar Corporation, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.