Bomgar Representative Console
By Bomgar Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Bomgar iPad Rep Console, IT support technicians are able to remotely support desktops, laptops, or servers, allowing them to
• Remotely view a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard
• Chat with end-users and other reps within the session Initiate a remote support session from an iOS device without requiring the end-user to have pre-installed software or be on a pre-defined user list
• Simultaneously work on multiple sessions, and invite other reps into a session to collaborate and fix problems
• Access and Support unattended desktops or laptops via Bomgar’s Jump Technology
Note: The Bomgar iOS Rep Console works with existing Bomgar installations, version 12.1 or greater that have trusted CA-signed certificates.
What's New in Version 2.2.4
Great. Must have for Support
Great to be able to connect remotely to clients to provide the best support possible. We all have our iphones on us all the time and even our ipads, so why not have the option to be connected to support our clients without the need of a labtop.
Just about full functionality and clear display. Only issue I have is mouse delay, but the convenience of using a mobile device makes up for it.
Bomgar - designed for the 90's IT company
Zooms out really weird. Disconnects you constantly. Still for some reason you have to hit refresh manually to see jump clients. LogMeIn is instant. The whole bomgar solution needs a huge refresh. They're still trying to make money from a product designed in 1990
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 15, 2014
- Version: 2.2.4
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bomgar
- © Bomgar Corporation, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.