Bomgar Representative Console
By Bomgar Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Bomgar iPad Rep Console, IT support technicians are able to remotely support desktops, laptops, or servers, allowing them to
• Remotely view a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard
• Chat with end-users and other reps within the session Initiate a remote support session from an iOS device without requiring the end-user to have pre-installed software or be on a pre-defined user list
• Simultaneously work on multiple sessions, and invite other reps into a session to collaborate and fix problems
• Access and Support unattended desktops or laptops via Bomgar’s Jump Technology
Note: The Bomgar iOS Rep Console works with existing Bomgar installations, version 12.1 or greater that have trusted CA-signed certificates.
What's New in Version 2.2.6
• New Remote Support Representative Console application icon to reinforce the fresh approach we take to remote support.
• Bug fixes & performance improvements.
This app is the mobile mainstay of remote support for me, especially since I can't always count on a VPN being available to each site.
I have only one complaint about v.2.2.6: the new app icon is making me go cross-eyed. It's like watching a 3D movie without the glasses.
No, wait: I also wish that the app supported terminal access (CLI).
Needs touch screen support
Would get 5 stars but I would love to see a touch interface instead of having to move the mouse. If you would like a good example of this look at VMware horizon client.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 30, 2015
- Version: 2.2.6
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bomgar
- © Bomgar Corporation, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.