Bomgar Representative Console
By Bomgar Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Bomgar iPad Rep Console, IT support technicians are able to remotely support desktops, laptops, or servers, allowing them to
• Remotely view a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard
• Chat with end-users and other reps within the session Initiate a remote support session from an iOS device without requiring the end-user to have pre-installed software or be on a pre-defined user list
• Simultaneously work on multiple sessions, and invite other reps into a session to collaborate and fix problems
• Access and Support unattended desktops or laptops via Bomgar’s Jump Technology
Note: The Bomgar iOS Rep Console works with existing Bomgar installations, version 12.1 or greater that have trusted CA-signed certificates.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
Ok, so how do you press ctrl+alt+del in order to access unattended computer????
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bomgar
- © Bomgar Corporation, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.