By Bomgar Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can dramatically broaden service desk reach with the new Bomgar iOS Customer Client. Employees and end users with popular iOS-powered mobile devices can get the fullest support they need to be more productive while mobile. Support reps can securely chat, co-browse a Web site or app on the end user's mobile device, view screen shots that the end user captures, and even push status updates to mobile employees and end users right from the Bomgar Rep Console.
• Secure Session Chat – Use Bomgar to chat in real-time with mobile users to better understand the issue, transfer files, and view the device’s system information.
• Screen Co-Browsing – Support reps using Bomgar can see the same web sites and web apps that the end user is actively viewing on their mobile device, offering immediate guidance to troubleshoot the issue.
• Screen Snapshot Viewing – End users can share captured screen shots of issues with their support rep, to further collaborate on the challenges they may face with their mobile device.
• Push Web Updates – Support reps can push URL's to end users containing key status updates and system configuration profiles to rapidly resolve the issue.
Note: The Bomgar iOS Customer Client works with existing Bomgar installations, version 13.1 or greater and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates. Must be on Bomgar 14.3.1+ for full language support.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Added full Language Support, available when used with Bomgar software 14.3.1 or higher.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Bomgar
- © Bomgar Corporation, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.