By Bomgar Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can dramatically broaden service desk reach with the new Bomgar iOS Customer Client. Employees and end users with popular iOS-powered mobile devices can get the fullest support they need to be more productive while mobile. Support reps can securely chat, co-browse a Web site or app on the end user's mobile device, view screen shots that the end user captures, and even push status updates to mobile employees and end users right from the Bomgar Rep Console.
• Secure Session Chat – Use Bomgar to chat in real-time with mobile users to better understand the issue, transfer files, and view the device’s system information.
• Screen Co-Browsing – Support reps using Bomgar can see the same web sites and web apps that the end user is actively viewing on their mobile device, offering immediate guidance to troubleshoot the issue.
• Screen Snapshot Viewing – End users can share captured screen shots of issues with their support rep, to further collaborate on the challenges they may face with their mobile device.
• Push Web Updates – Support reps can push URL's to end users containing key status updates and system configuration profiles to rapidly resolve the issue.
Note: The Bomgar iOS Customer Client works with existing Bomgar installations, version 11.1 or greater and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
• iPhone 5 support.
• iOS 6 support.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.
Sadly iOS does not allow any app to remote control the phone itself.
This app only allows sharing this app in a webinar type session.
Bomgar and apple should work together to be able to grant full or partial remote access if the clients install and agree.
We can track a user to within 3 feet if where they are standing without heir consent but can't remote control the phone...even with their consent..
Keep working in it Bomgar... You took a long time to get to the iOS devices but progress is good.
This review score is low only due to the fact that it can't do what we need it to do due to apple's restrictions.
I think it's great!
Bomgar is such a good fit for remote support. You can really tell that it was built with that in mind. Unlike some solutions that were build for meetings and just happen to have the functionality to do remote support. So cool to be able to remote into a computer from mobile device.
Great way to get 3DS master key
I forgot my PIN to the parental controls and I had to get a master key, this was great! Bomgar set me right up with a Nintendo associate and I got my master key in less than 5 minutes. It worked better than using my phone to call them.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 26, 2012
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bomgar
- © Bomgar Corporation, 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.