Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bonfyre is a private social communication platform that is creating a new level of employee engagement around events, project teams, employee groups, learning programs and more. This unique focus on human connections is helping organizations leverage existing investments in events (conferences, meetings, incentive trips) and employee engagement programs - leading to more actionable intelligence, productivity and revenue.
Events are about people connecting… shouldn’t your event app be too?
• Improve the event experience: Bonfyre provides easy access to information people need without de-prioritizing interaction. Event professionals can create personalized agendas, maps, itineraries, speaker bios, sponsor content and more.
• Enhance guest engagement: With a design that is immediately familiar and advanced engagement features (pop surveys, scavenger hunts, networking tools, trivia, interactive maps and more) Bonfyre delivers engagement you did not think was possible.
• Easier to manage: Access a host of tools and options to customize your event experience, manage your content and analyze your data. With a few clicks export photos, launch a survey, search content, change alert options and more
• Actionable data and intelligence: Bonfyre high level of engagement also makes it an indispensable intelligence platform to measure real time activity, engagement and sentiment
With a simple interface, (immediately familiar to any audience), combined with turnkey features, Bonfyre can create event engagement you did not think was possible. Get started today!
What's New in Version 4.8.5
This version contains only minor changes of little import. Yeah, I know, you can't knock them all out of the park, so instead of update notes, here are a few interesting facts about baseball!
* The average baseball game will use 70 baseballs.
* Mickey Mantle, playing for the NY Yankees, holds the record for the longest home run at 565-feet.
* The first US President to throw the first pitch was William Howard Taft in 1910.
* The last major league ballpark to install lights was Chicago’s Wrigley Field in 1988.
* The most innings ever played in an MLB game was 26 innings, on May 1, 1920, when the Brooklyn Dodgers played the Boston Braves.
...and one more,
* During a typical baseball game, an average of 50 foul balls are hit into a crowd averaging about 31,000 people.
Have a baseball fact to share? Or curious about our other features? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This is a great way to stay connected with friends and family! Aside from using this app in various personal and professional settings of my life, it is a great way to archive my personal pictures and experiences. I love that I don't have to worry about my bonfyre friends seeing everything I post; it's a great way to maintain privacy. Also, whoever writes these update descriptions is an hysterical genius.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 13, 2016
- Version: 4.8.5
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Moving Off Campus LLC
- © Bonfyre, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.