Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bonfyre is a private social communication platform that is creating a new level of employee engagement around events, project teams, employee groups, learning programs and more. This unique focus on human connections is helping organizations leverage existing investments in events (conferences, meetings, incentive trips) and employee engagement programs - leading to more actionable intelligence, productivity and revenue.
Events are about people connecting… shouldn’t your event app be too?
• Improve the event experience: Bonfyre provides easy access to information people need without de-prioritizing interaction. Event professionals can create personalized agendas, maps, itineraries, speaker bios, sponsor content and more.
• Enhance guest engagement: With a design that is immediately familiar and advanced engagement features (pop surveys, scavenger hunts, networking tools, trivia, interactive maps and more) Bonfyre delivers engagement you did not think was possible.
• Easier to manage: Access a host of tools and options to customize your event experience, manage your content and analyze your data. With a few clicks export photos, launch a survey, search content, change alert options and more
• Actionable data and intelligence: Bonfyre high level of engagement also makes it an indispensable intelligence platform to measure real time activity, engagement and sentiment
With a simple interface, (immediately familiar to any audience), combined with turnkey features, Bonfyre can create event engagement you did not think was possible. Get started today! Have questions about Premium Features? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.7.5
Version 4.7.5 is only one number away from 4.7.4, but don't let that fool you. This is a pretty big release, and you'll notice, like the color of the leaves outside, there have been some changes. A fair number of those changes are aimed at better support for the iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 9.
One of the changes that might stand out pretty early on is that the chat screen has slightly a different layout. Everything still works the same, but just looks slightly different. Please don't be alarmed; like you I also am suspicious of change, but sometimes change is good. For instance, I'm not a fan of winter, but without winter there wouldn't be a season for all things Pumpkin, so in some ways changing weather has its merits. If you want to provide constructive feedback, you can share with us at email@example.com.
You will also find new settings to customize your experience, changing how the chat keyboard looks or how in-app notifications appear, while a number of our premium features have been improved as well. Want to know more about how our premium features can boost your bonfyre experience? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you're looking for!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 4.7.5
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Moving Off Campus LLC
- © Moving Off Campus LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.