Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bonfyre is a private social communication platform that is creating a new level of employee engagement around events, project teams, employee groups, learning programs and more. This unique focus on human connections is helping organizations leverage existing investments in events (conferences, meetings, incentive trips) and employee engagement programs - leading to more actionable intelligence, productivity and revenue.
Events are about people connecting… shouldn’t your event app be too?
• Improve the event experience: Bonfyre provides easy access to information people need without de-prioritizing interaction. Event professionals can create personalized agendas, maps, itineraries, speaker bios, sponsor content and more.
• Enhance guest engagement: With a design that is immediately familiar and advanced engagement features (pop surveys, scavenger hunts, networking tools, trivia, interactive maps and more) Bonfyre delivers engagement you did not think was possible.
• Easier to manage: Access a host of tools and options to customize your event experience, manage your content and analyze your data. With a few clicks export photos, launch a survey, search content, change alert options and more
• Actionable data and intelligence: Bonfyre high level of engagement also makes it an indispensable intelligence platform to measure real time activity, engagement and sentiment
With a simple interface, (immediately familiar to any audience), combined with turnkey features, Bonfyre can create event engagement you did not think was possible. Get started today! Have questions about Premium Features? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.8.4
In our last update, we were left confessing bug fixes. This one takes a different approach, because features and stuff.
First off, we've removed location and weather chats, trimming the attachment drawer (what you see when you tap the media icon in chat) down to Photo, Video, and Mystery Image. Whoa, watch out! We moved the photo library button, so it might feel a little odd at first. Ahh, I keep hitting the wrong button! But,deep breaths, we can work through this change together. :)
Second, we've made it easier to start a new bonfyre with people in an existing one. On the Who's Here screen (sometimes hidden away in the More screen), you'll find a new button along the bottom that helps you invite the users you select into a new bonfyre. It's easier than ever to create break off discussions, planning sessions, or secretive foodie groups!
Third, you can now post a Reaction to chats straight from the push notification. The next time a push notification graces your lock screen, swipe from right to left and you'll find a couple of emoticons. They do what you think, giving a quick way to react to people's chats without even opening the application. What do you think about this feature? Let us know at email@example.com!
Whew, someone was long winded today. Someone should consider hiding the coffee in the afternoon.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 4.8.4
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Moving Off Campus LLC
- © Moving Off Campus LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.