Aimed at classroom educators who use the proven Montessori learning method, Bongo helps children develop their reading, writing and spelling skills by building words from a database of over 450 grouped words and images. Bongo's Montessori Spelling Adventure with Phonics Alphabet is the next installment in the popular BrightStart series of educational apps for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Our multi-user application brings together experiences in the classroom to your children's hands with the bonus of allowing parents and teachers to review and monitor their progress and lesson plan.
Bongo's Montessori Spelling Adventure is aimed at children between Grade 1 through to Grade 4. We support up to 50 simultaneous user accounts with individual lesson plans allowing careful tailoring for each learner. Further to this progress can be tracked, reviewed and easily emailed simply from the app!
* Help children develop and understand letter recognition through sounds and phonics
* Children can then build on the phonemes to create, recognise and improve word structure for spelling
* Further develop reading and literacy
App features include:
* Over 450 illustrated words and sounds
* Easy to complex word categories aligned with the Montessori learning method
* Categories include Easy/Advanced Short Vowels, Easy/Advanced Long Vowels, Double Letters, Blends, Silent and Soft sounds
* Multi user capability - ideal for classroom environment
* Each user can have their own lesson plan based on the level and ability
* Fun game is included with lots of hidden interactive features to encourage autonomy, self-confidence and engagement
* User reviews and progress reports can be triggered via email easily through the application
* Choose between capital, lower-case or cursive letter trays
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help or suggestions as we cannot respond to reviews.
Bongo's Montessori Spelling Adventure with Phonics Alphabet PRO for Teachers is $2.99 for all packs
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
BrightStart takes children's privacy very seriously. Our app:
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain integration with social networks
- Does not include links to other apps
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools
- Does not share any information with 3rd party groups
For more information, please see our website http://www.brightstartapps.com
Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.