Boogie Bot - Coding for kids - Learn to code
By NybleApps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** Try for free. For higher levels pay once and play forever. ****
Meet Boogie Bot - a programmable dancing robot, who will introduce kids to the basics of computer programming in a fun way.
Dancing is fun. Dancing is silly. Dancing is creative. Make coding equally fun by programming a robot to do a silly dance. Kids can be engaged for hours learning to code and making Boogie Bot dance.
With lots of amazing dance moves, lively music and trendy dance floors - Boogie Bot is fun for everyone.
What can you do:
- Learn to code with coding blocks.
- Create your own dance with code.
- Transform the room to a trendy party zone.
- Add stunning special effects on stage.
- Earn coins and decorate the room with cool stuff.
- Take a video of your awesome creation.
In Boogie Bot, learning begins but the fun never ends.
What Can Kids Learn
Visual coding blocks has been proven to be a preferred way of learning to code by leading universities. Powered by Google’s visual programming language - Blockly, this app helps kids learn the programming logic and concepts before diving into complex syntax.
They will learn about:
* Algorithmic Thinking – a way of getting to a solution through the clear definition of the steps.
* Sequential Processing – involves consecutive and ordered execution of code.
* Parallel Processing – involves the concurrent or simultaneous execution of code.
* Pattern Recognition and Looping – a way of identifying similarities between things and using loops to repeat them instead of specifying them again and again.
* Conditional Statement – a set of rules performed if a certain condition is met.
* Abstraction – a way of separating and hiding the complex part of the instruction.
* Use of variables – a more advanced concept that allows you to maintain information which can be retrieved by its name.
Kids love it.
My daughter (8 yrs) loves it. She is doing pretty advanced levels and enjoying it. - dad from CA.
My students love working on this app. They just can't stop. - Mrs N - teacher.
We never show any third-party advertising or sponsored product placement, not even in the free version.
Learn more about us at http://nybleapps.com/
If you love our app please leave us a review.
If you have any concerns please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.01
Boogie Bot got some minor repairs and bug fixes.
We hope you are enjoying the app.
If you have any concerns please email us at email@example.com.
If you like this app please take a moment to leave us a review.
Thank you for supporting us.
My 10 year old daughter does not like this!
This app is stupid
Awesome learning game
Great app that lets kids learn the basics of programming in a fun way incorporating music and dancing.
Fun way to get kids introduced to programming concepts
Very colorful visuals. Good background music. Will definitely keep the kids engaged. Very happy to see the sense of achievement that my daughter experienced when she earned coins. Great that there are multiple levels.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 07, 2017
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 235 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NybleApps LLC
- © 2016 NybleApps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99
- Imagination Pack with 30000 coins$2.99
- Curiosity Pack with 5000 coins$0.99
- Intermediate Level$1.99
- Expert Level$1.99