By Kenji Minoshima
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don't I have this book already?
This app can remind you instantly!
Let's make a list of books you have to avoid buying the same book!
- Titles can be categorized.
- Volume information can be added to each title.
- Tap the number next to the title, then volume numbers will be displayed in a call-out.
- Titles can be sorted manually or automatically by title name, author, or publisher.
- A title can be easily searched by title name, author, or publisher.
- A book picture can be trimmed away to extract the book part only.
Book pictures can be searched on Web.
■How to add a book to the list
-Add a Bookshelf
Start the app and tap the + button on the bottom of the category page.
Enter the title name only and select a category.
-Add a book number
Select a category and then a Bookshelf to go to the bookchelf page.
Tap the + button on the bottom of the title page to add a book number.
You can add only one number at a time.
Author and publisher information from the latest volume will be carried over.
Select a volume from the title page to go into the details section.
Tap the book/sample picture to bring out the sub menu and select "Search Image".
Select an image and keep it pressed, then the title of the image will be displayed.
What's New in Version 2.3
- bug fix
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 27, 2017
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Kenji Minoshima
- © MipKip
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.