Book Creator Free - make books with photos, video and sound
By Red Jumper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** THE No.1 Book creation app for the iPad in 80 countries.
** Please note for schools there is also a full version of this app called "Book Creator for iPad" with unlimited books, no in-app purchases and comic book templates!
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 15 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, photo books, comic books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, share your book with ease, or even publish it to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy - wired.com
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
Try it free to create your first book (with in-app purchase for unlimited books).
* Add text, choosing from 50 fonts on the iPad
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's Camera
* Resize, rotate and position images as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
* Add video and music, and even record your voice
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK:
* Send your book by email
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or Macbook
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE: Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout iBooks are not ideal for long texts such as novels.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT:
- The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
- We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
For schools there is a full version of the app called "Book Creator for iPad" with unlimited books and no in-app purchase. The full version is available with a 50% discount under Apple's volume purchase program.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!”
- Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
“A must for anyone in education. I love this app!”
- Joe Moretti, Apple UK Education Mentor
** Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at redjumper.net/blog
What's New in Version 4.3.1
Share photos, video, audio and text from other apps straight into Book Creator
- Share songs from Garageband and add them to your book as a soundtrack or button
- Import multiple photos and videos from Photos and other apps
Just turn on the sharing activity to get started (requires iOS 9 or later)
It could be so much better
There is a lot to like about this app. It makes creating a book super easy and the ability to export in epub and pdf is awesome. That being said it can be more difficult than it needs to be to do some things like deleting pages and copying text. If you have a link in text and try to copy it you lose the link. Also there is no function to number pages. I get that these are ebooks but people do like to print also and page number functionality seems pretty basic to me.
It's a really nice app get the upgrade totally worth it I've written such great books on there 💜it
They are really cheap you can make only ONE book and then have to upgrade.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 17, 2016
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 46.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Red Jumper Limited
- © 2016 Red Jumper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Book Creator Upgrade$4.99