Book Creator Free
By Red Jumper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For schools there is a full version of this app called "Book Creator for iPad" with unlimited books, no in-app purchases and comic book templates!
Schools can use Apple's Volume Purchase Program to get the app at half price.
* THE No.1 Book creation app for the iPad in 90+ countries.
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 25 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, photo books, comic books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, share your book with ease, or even publish it to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy - wired.com
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
Try it free to create your first book (with in-app purchase for unlimited books).
* Add text, choosing from 50 fonts on the iPad
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's Camera
* Resize, rotate and position images as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
* Add video and music, and even record your voice
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK:
* Send your book by email
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or Macbook
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE: Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout iBooks are not ideal for long texts such as novels.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT:
- The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
- We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“Book Creator is one of the most powerful tools I’ve seen to help turn reading and writing into a fun, collaborative project, that even kids who struggle will just love doing.”
- Vicki Davis, @CoolCatTeacher
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
“A must for anyone in education. I love this app!”
- Joe Moretti, Apple UK Education Mentor
** Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at bookcreator.com/blog
What's New in Version 4.4.3
Having trouble re-ordering pages on iOS 10? Not any more!
You have to make us update that app. I like it though because you get to make books. But when I was working on my first page on my first book, everything went slow, and it did not went smoothly. Somtimes when I was turning my text right, the text was turning left. And left to right too. It was distracting.
Justifying the text takes away the tabs. Not justifying it makes it look stupid.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 63.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Red Jumper Limited
- © 2016 Red Jumper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Book Creator Upgrade$4.99