Book List - Bookshelf Library ISBN Scanner Crawler
By Runner Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Catalog and list all of your books. Built-in UPC ISBN barcode book collection scanner. Manage a classroom library, eBooks, hardcover, softcover, and more! View information, cover, and add personal details.
*** Also look for our apps on the iPad! ***
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, authors, publishers, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each book.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your books to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
Like Discogs for books! Better than Collectorz and Delicious Library.
What's New in Version 6.1
- Bug fixes
If you enjoy our apps, please leave us a review on the App Store. Reviews help us stay motivated to keep the updates coming. Thanks!
The first ten books I entered by taking pics of the upc pulled up from the data base right away. I still had to add the author and publisher though which seemed odd, but oh well it's a free app right? However, after the tenth book, I was forced to upgrade to the paid version if I wanted to add anything else. The only reason I downloaded the app in the first place was because it was free. Maybe I missed the fine print somewhere but it felt like a "bait and switch" to me. In for a dollar in for a dime so I went ahead and paid for the upgrade. None of the books I tried to add after that were found by upc pics after that. I found I could do a manual search using the title and I could pull up all the info once the title was selected. Don't know which is better, having to enter all the info after the ease of taking a pic or having all the lines filled in automatically after going to the trouble of manually entering the title. For a paid App I was really wanting the best of both worlds. I will not use this App for any of my other collections like games or movies,
So far, so good!
I am enjoying the ease of cataloging a small library for a school I work for. I have entered 500+ books thus far and I am hoping there will be some customizations added in the near future so I can sort and search easier. Overall, this is a great app for my needs. I am impressed with the consistency of the data (no data loss/ crashes), but I would be a 5 star reviewer if I could search by the synopsis keywords, series etc. I hope they will take that into consideration!
I absolutely love this app. It's everything I've been looking for. It's great for managing your existing collection (which I really need, as I have a habit of buying the same books over and over again), as well as adding books to the database if they aren't already there, adding photos and managing the info, sorting, personal writings, and more. This app is fantastic and I would definitely recommend it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Catalogs
- Updated: Oct 28, 2016
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 57.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elizabeth Allen
- © Sort It Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro$5.99
- Unlock Desktop Links$24.99