Book List - Bookshelf Manager, Collector, Organizer & Inventory Database Buddy
By Runner Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the books you own. View information, cover, and add personal details. Hardcover, softcover, eBooks, and more!
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with http://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, authors, publishers, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each book.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your books to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
What's New in Version 4.9.1
- Fixes a major crashing bug in web image search
I love this app! So far I have placed over 500 of my children's books in it. Some times the app does not recognize the books but if I close it and come back it will then pull them up. Some have not been there but majority of them have. Also, my pictures do not always sync with my windows app. This app is great as it is intended a place to keep a record of your books.
Some things I would like to see:
1. the ability to place reading levels in the app. As a mom of 4 on different reading levels, I would love to be able to sort the books by reading levels. As a teacher this too would help for my classroom.
2. The ability to keep track of which books each family member has read. Currently, we can place the date they were last read but not by whom.
3. A place for the series #.
I do not have another program to compare this to. I have just been loading books. Although some books are in the database many are not. Authors do not seem to validate to any source. I would like more ways to sort, more categories, an easy way to standardize author name, publication date with just the year. I am going to keep loading.
I'm very pleased with this app. I'm creating a list of books I've already read ( to avoid repeats) and, with tech help from Sortit, it's quite easy. With cover pictures of each book it's very colorful!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Catalogs
- Updated: Feb 14, 2015
- Version: 4.9.1
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elizabeth Allen
- © Sort It Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro$5.99
- Unlock Desktop Links$24.99