Book Of Heroes
By Venan Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The time for your ultimate adventure has come! Create your hero today and jump right into the action!
► Fight against terrifying monsters where you choose and trigger your abilities in our unique time-based battle system!
► Customize your character with thousands of options and become a Shadow Walker, War Mage or Justicar!
► Explore dangerous dungeons, complete over 300 quests and gather loot!
► Enjoy a massively multiplayer experience with real time chat, guilds and raids!
► Battle other players in PvP and show off your latest gear!
► Upgrade your player with powerful skills and abilities and customize with special equipment!
► Save your home from the evil forces of darkness!
Book of Heroes is constantly being updated with new features, group raids, and cool content! Give it a try, it's FREE!
Visit our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/bookofheroes for news and promotions, and to Like us :)
This game requires an internet connection.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Fixes blurry graphics in iOS 10
Great game that keeps people coming back. I've been playing for 4 years now, and can't say how many times people who've taken breaks from the game miss it and the people enough to come back.
You DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND REAL LIFE MONEY TO PROGRESS like a lot of other reviews state. In 4 years I've never purchased anything. You simply have to have patience. Yes, some quests are grinding out materials that don't drop often. Yes, sometimes it takes a while (and I mean a day or more depending on your free time) to complete them. No, you don't have to buy energy. You have a max of 50, takes about 2.5 hrs to regen. But with up to 8 characters you can easily keep yourself occupied. The people who gripe about money progression are people who just want everything handed out, "give me the energy, complete the quests, make me stronger now". The fun is in the progression and in the community. I talk to the people in my guild more than people in real life most times.
Racist mods/GMs and glitches. But still fun.
Well the game is a little glitchy but my issue is with the mods/GMs that seem racist. I was constantly getting stern and rude warnings about jokes. But when I made the same jokes on another character I got laughs. The only thing I can assume is that the one I played that got stern warnings was black because I wanted him to look like mace windu. Anyways as ridiculous as this sounds it's the only correlation that makes sense. I've stopped communicating with people altogether because of this while playing the game, which is still fun. But I'm just wondering if I should stop supporting a racist network altogether. I've never been on the receiving end of something like this before and the feeling is rather surreal.
Horrible CS/Game Mods & game play
1) Game play is very repetitive and after a short period time becomes monotonous. I would not recommend this game if you get easily bored or don't like repetition, i.e., doing the same 2 raids over and over and over to gain currency. Content is slow to be pushed out and you will do the same 2-3 raids for several months before new content is released.
2) Game moderators and developers are elitist and as mentioned in another review, are prejudicial. Unless you are willing to be a part of the "click" I would stay clear of this community unless you are a sheep and don't mind blindly and aimlessly being a follower.
3) Customer service is extremely slow to respond, rude and very unprofessional.
In the beginning this was a great game but somewhere along the way BoH lost its way. Space Miners was probably the reason. After close to 4 years of playing I am going to warn of the issues that BoH has to offer...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 173 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Venan Entertainment, Inc.
- © Copyright 2011-2016 Venan Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gold Shields$1.99
- Chest of Gold Shields$19.99
- Sack of Gold Shields$9.99
- Pouch of Gold Shields$4.99
- Wagon of Gold Shields$49.99
- Pouch of Silver Coins$4.99
- Handful of Silver Coins$1.99
- Sack of Silver Coins$9.99
- Chest of Silver Coins$19.99
- Wagon of Silver Coins$49.99