By Booker Software, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manage your business anytime, anywhere with the Booker App! Our app makes it easy for appointment-based businesses to:
• View and manage your calendar
• Book, update, and cancel appointments
• Sell series, gift cards, and products
• Take cash, credit cards, checks, gift cards and gift certificates, series, memberships, Groupons, and credit account payments
• Apply special discounts and override prices
• View and edit customer profiles and notes
• View a dashboard report to see how your business is performing
• View, edit, and create Services, Employees, Hours of Operations, and work areas where services are performed
• And more!
Note: The Booker App is only available in English.
What's New in Version 5.9.1
Fixed a defect that prevented some users from logging in.
It's been pretty great so far (3 weeks in)
I started here as a new stylist and joined the Booker system. It took a few days for it to update me on the app AND the main site (a little glitchy). Ultimately though, it's very easy to navigate from either a pc or Mac iPad or iPhone. All of which we use at the salon. All methods of which can take payment, begin, check in, and complete transactions.
Well done app in my opinion
Waste of time
This app frustrates me. It seems to only work reliably on a computer. Using the mobile app routinely forgets that I have set it to give me access with a fingerprint. Then I put my password in which is the same password for my PC but it doesn't recognize it. If I try to reset my password from my iPhone 7 then it doesn't provide me with the email that it says it's going to provide me with so I can reset the password and look at my schedule when I'm not in front of my PC. I tried to contact support but it says that that page is not available. This would be a very impressive app if it were 1990.
RUN DO NOT USE THEM
I have had this software for years mainly bc I didn't want to start over with another company. IVE HAD IT.. I have clients who continually tell me they can't book and these updates are constant literally every week. I can't log in to the mobile app AGAIN. Also booker sales people work on commission so be prepared to deal with a cars saleman bc they ALL quote you a different price. Thanks booker for not working AGAIN bc this has given me the motivation to finally switch!!! If I could give no stars I would