Download the highest rated travel app and join thousands of people finding hotel, motel, and vacation home travel deals. Find a stay for your vacation, weekend getaway, or business trip anywhere in the world!
Search for Hotels, Motels & Vacation Homes
• 27 million hotels, vacation rentals, homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay
• Search by city, attraction, landmark, or hotel name with just one tap
• Filter by price, review score, WiFi quality, and other things important to you
• Find your last-minute stay or book far in advance
Find a Great Travel Deal
• Daily deals for every budget
• Free cancellation on most rooms
• Browse 135 million+ verified guest reviews
Manage Your Booking On The Go
• Get paperless confirmation
• Make changes whenever, wherever
• 24/7 customer service in more than 40 languages
• Contact your host, view check-in times, and write reviews
• No booking or credit card fees
This new version includes an updated section where you can access your recently viewed properties and an improved auto-complete search experience.
Find the vacation stay of your dreams and get an authentic experience wherever you go. From luxury hotels to cozy apartments – we have it all!
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback will help us improve your next travel experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Find vacation homes around the world and more.
1st class stay and worth every penny! Food, atmosphere and location are amazing!
I had never stayed in a villa before and thought I would miss the 5 star service and facilities the truth is after staying at Al Mare Villas I don’t think I will ever go back to hotels! Great service, clean facilities, breakfast is a must and the peace and quiet along with the views are breathtaking. I do recommend a car and it’s a fairly easy drive from the airport to the Villas albeit allow an hour and grab some drinks before you set off otherwise taxi is €100 each way to the airport and the car hire cost just €280 for the week to and from airport. There are no real facilities or shops within immediate walking distance but 15-20 minutes along the beach road are a number of restaurants and a few typical seaside shops. On the top road visit Gres Cafe the staff are also fantastic and food is up there too. A drive to Lindos or taxi €25 each way is well worth the few hours spent shopping or just taking in the amazing views. Some nice restaurants in Lardos and Lindos too so worth the trek. You will find more supermarkets along the main road and whilst there is a CarreFor the smaller supermarkets have more and are better priced. My first time to Greece and won’t be my last whilst the views and accommodation are breathtaking it’s the people and the laid back attitude that really make the difference! Nothing is too much trouble for them
Absolutely lovely resort. Great food with lots to do! Staff was very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend the Mexican restaurant in the resort- food was great and service was superb. The resort also offered many services to connect guests with fun outside activities. I was able to set up tours, scuba, swimming with dolphins, and jet skiing through the resort. Would have given it 5 stars but had a poor experience with the spa. Would not recommend getting acrylics there. Everything is extremely over priced. Paid $75 for acrylic French tip nails (this was before tip). I thought this price was a bit ridiculous but assumed the quality would have to be amazing. Had 2 nails break the very next day and then 2 more the day after that. They went one by one from there... Tried to go in twice to have them fixed but they were not able to since they apparently only had one person that could do them and they weren’t there either time. I had leave to go home after the second time I tried to get them fixed... had to pay to get them fixed back home. They ended up re-doing all of my nails and said they had been done very poorly and wouldn’t last me another couple days without the rest breaking.... On top of that they weren’t even either. I would definitely not recommend nails at the spa. Every other part of the resort was really great though!
- Booking.com B.V.
- 126.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Booking.com™. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.