Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BookMyne™ makes it quick and easy to access your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
· Search for items in your library's catalog by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Download Project Gutenberg books from your library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
· Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Find suggested reading: Check out the latest best-selling titles.
· Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Search for libraries by name or browse a list of nearby libraries.
Includes French, German, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic language versions.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Please contact your library if you have any questions about their software setup.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Major UI changes
- Administrative changes to help libraries manage settings
Used to be Perfect
Original review below this one. I need the list feature back. It's great that you can search books and put them on hold, but I want to search books and add them to a list and then go find them on the shelf so I can see what else the author wrote. I want my kids to be able to find their favorite authors on the actual bookshelves and not live their library entirely through an app. Bring back lists and recommendations and I'll bring back 5 stars.
Saves me from having to go dig out my library card every time I want to renew books on line. Gives warning flags when things are due. One comment, they should explain that when you can't select a book to renew it, it means you are out of renewals for that book, not that the app is malfunctioning.
This app works beautifully with our library system, and allows me to utilize it so efficiently! My only request is that they fix the delete function in the book list, as it seems that the last update took away that option. Also, it no longer has a reminder for books that are due soon. One of the changes I love though is that we can see our Overdrive hold and checkout list via Bookmyne now. Thank you for creating an app for busy people who love the library to manage our accounts and find what we need in the most efficient way possible!
Crappy update ruined this perfectly good app!
Horrible...the new update makes this app completely unusable! It freezes. You can't use the "home" or "back" button so I'm constantly getting "stuck" between screens & have to restart my device just to get back into the app. And often I'm greeted with nothing more than a white screen. I'm sure I'd find more problems if I were actually able to get it to work, especially since I'm reading other negative reviews that are mainly related to this update...so I know it's not just me! Please either fix it or go back to the old format. I've been using (and appreciating) this app for years to track my very frequent library activity, and I never EVER had trouble with it until now. Ugh!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 10, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SirsiDynix
- © Copyright 2016 SirsiDynix. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.