This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BookMyne™ makes it quick and easy to access your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
· Search for items in your library's catalog by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Download Project Gutenberg books from your library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
· Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Find suggested reading: Check out the latest best-selling titles.
· Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Search for libraries by name or browse a list of nearby libraries.
Includes French, German, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic language versions.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Please contact your library if you have any questions about their software setup.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Major UI changes
- Administrative changes to help libraries manage settings
Used to be Perfect
Original review below this one. I need the list feature back. It's great that you can search books and put them on hold, but I want to search books and add them to a list and then go find them on the shelf so I can see what else the author wrote. I want my kids to be able to find their favorite authors on the actual bookshelves and not live their library entirely through an app. Bring back lists and recommendations and I'll bring back 5 stars.
Saves me from having to go dig out my library card every time I want to renew books on line. Gives warning flags when things are due. One comment, they should explain that when you can't select a book to renew it, it means you are out of renewals for that book, not that the app is malfunctioning.
This app really defeats the purpose of having an app. It's so frusturating and flat out non-responsive that I just go into safari and use the website instead. I search for a book. It says it can't find it. I go onto the website, and it finds it no problem. Don't waste your time. Just use the website instead.
Not to mention the app feels really old I'm not suprised it has been cut from the App Store for being outdated. It doesn't have notifications for new books, better discovery options to find new books, and it has a rather clunky interface. I really wonder why they even bothered to build such a poor app in the first place.
This app works beautifully with our library system, and allows me to utilize it so efficiently! My only request is that they fix the delete function in the book list, as it seems that the last update took away that option. Also, it no longer has a reminder for books that are due soon. One of the changes I love though is that we can see our Overdrive hold and checkout list via Bookmyne now. Thank you for creating an app for busy people who love the library to manage our accounts and find what we need in the most efficient way possible!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 10, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SirsiDynix
- © Copyright 2016 SirsiDynix. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.