Boom Recorder Lite
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Boom Recorder Lite is a stereo field recorder. It has been designed to be used during the high stress production of a TV or film shoot, a concert or a live stage performance. Boom Recorder Lite has many metadata fields that are used during a film production, making it easy to keep track of the many audio files in post production.
- Records to WAV and CAF files
- 16 bit, 24 bit integer and 32 bit floating point sample format
- Any sample rate supported by the audio interface
- Recording to multiple storage devices at once
- Records metadata including project, scene, take, timecode and channel names
- WAV files are recorded in Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) with iXML metadata
- Sound reports are generated in HTML format
- Decodes LTC Timecode from an audio channel (uses 1 channel)
- Pre record buffer, recording before you press the record button
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Mixing and routing on inputs and outputs
What's New in Version 8.6.5
Fix crash on startup, due to failure to redirecting logs the another log file.
Fix bug where channels without input did not redraw meter correctly.