Boom - Experience the best audio, always!
De Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
- Boom 2, an all new pro audio app designed for OS X v10.10 is now available for download on the Mac App Store
- Boom 1.x is designed for OS X 10.8 and 10.9. It also runs on v10.10
- Before installing Boom 1.x, please delete any trial copies of Boom 1.x (from within settings). This is necessary when downloading the Mac App Store version.
- Audio volume drop for certain apps is due to a system default.
Boom is an award-winning audio app that promises an audio experience unlike any other, providing complete sound immersion and sensory fulfilment.
By utilising a seamless process, it lets you create volume-optimised media files & playlists. You also get to enjoy this boosted music experience on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Boom works its magic perfectly even on the latest Macbook Pro and Macbook Air along with the iMac.
In addition, with the help of an optional component which works akin to the volume controls on your Mac, Boom effortlessly optimizes and enhances any audio coming from your system on a system wide basis, making it crisper, clearer and a much better sounding experience.
Blow away the silence with Boom!
Visit : http://www.globaldelight.com/boom-1/ to know more.
Read our User Stories to find out more about how Boom has delighted them!
If you face any issues with Boom, please email them to email@example.com
Follow us on:
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.9.4
Boom v1.9.4 brings following bug fixes for OS X 10.10 users:
- Fix related to the 'audio mute’ issue when Boom is and is not in use.
- HDMI fixes related to automatic audio device switching.
Capturas de pantalla
Reseñas de clientes
A great app that works well
It’s a good app and works as described. Best way to get louder audio from your machine, especially on a MacBook Pro. I use the EQ and turn down the 3 lower Bass bands and the high frequency, then increase all remaining band by 50%, and it work’s great for most everything, especially Voice content or VoIP like Skype ot FaceTime. The only odd thing is the “in-app” requirement that takes you to their website to download and install a additional feature “Boost”. It’s a automatic leveler of sorts. Have no clue why it’s not in the actual Apple App Store… I highly recommend it, weel worth the money!
I inititally bought Boom as a means to EQ my Pandora stream, as I thought the default Mac tools were a bit lacking. Just at it’s advertised face value, Boom delivers. The EQ ability is excellent, and had enough bands to actually be useful. Aside from that, I’ve used Boom to solve some of my professional problems…as a means to strip audio bands in the field, when trying to analyze room noise on a customer’s site. Great tool, guys. Keep it up.
Does a great job.. Period.
This App is great. Having a system wide EQ is exactly what I needed. I have it on both my Macbook and iMac. Being able to save your own EQ presets is great for when you’re switching between different setups (I have Four: Home Theater, Desktop Monitors, Wired Dre Studio Beats and Sol Republic Wireless Tracks). Boosting your own files is PLUS on any scale. ‘Nuff Said. Word.
- Categoría: Música
- Actualizado: 27/03/2015
- Versión: 1.9.4
- Tamaño: 8.6 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Coreano, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Neerlandés, Portugués, Ruso
- Vendedor: Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- © 2011-2015, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibilidad: OS X 10.8 o posterior